Anyone else play air instruments?

Discussion in 'The Musician in U' started by Deleted member 1003865, Jun 18, 2017.

1. It seems like everytime I listen to AC/DC, Zeppelin or Van Halen, I find myself playing some sort of instrument whether its a guitar or drums its an f'n goodtime

'Too blessed to be stressed'

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Sure i have a wide array of accomplishments as an instrumentalist in the spirit realm.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Nah - I try to stick with the real thing
    IMG_0059.JPG IMG_0077.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. You must got some mad skills

'Too blessed to be stressed'

5. Nah - I suck ;)

6. Digging the setup man. You rocking a home studio or just a collector? My step father collects a bit and I own a bass. I'll have to toss up a pic. It's not pretty though like yours lol.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I stick to air drums. For anything else I've got bertha the big black lady ( aka my bass ) and bertha the stolen my guitar.
    I can't match the collection posted above though by @tangentweed . The sg looks nice man I played a 10000 bucks 12 string sg last week it was like fingering the queen of lothlorien

• Like Like x 1
  8. Home studio bro. I use all those instruments and more, but yeah, I collect 'em too.
    I've recorded lotsa tunes here.
    We put an album out on vinyl a couple years ago.
    Check out my profile page and see the link to see and hear it if you want.

IMG_0607.JPG IMG_0786.JPG

9. One guitar I do not currently have is an SG. Had one a few years back but sold it..

10. That's pretty awesome. I'm trying to get more into recording. I've been talking about it for years. At one point almost went to college for audio engineering but.... I decided to go for culinary instead and make a hobby out of recording.

11. My bass Guitar. Grabbed it from a pawn shop for $85, and has that punk(lots of stickers and beat up) vibe going.
    my bass.jpg

• Like Like x 1