Anyone else on here own a boat?

Discussion in 'General' started by PeacefulStoner, May 29, 2011.

1. My parents own a boat and its docked at a yacht club and its cool to just chill down there and theres a resteraunt and volleyball court and outside bar and pool and hottub and stuff. I love smoking blunts in the hottub :smoke:

Anyone else own a boat?

2. I can't remember ever owning a boat. If I did, I probably sank it. Anyway, I think that yacht club place also sounds like a great place to hook up with some sweeties. That would provide a whole new dimension to the hot tub experience.

3. im jealous right now. i really am...

4. My parents have a speed boat on a small lake.

5. Yup, this is my 1983 midnight express 32 feet, two 300 mercury racing engines

Attached Files:

6. damn thats pretty nice man, i didnt know that mindight express was that old of a company. i figured the started up in the last 10 years. we have 3 boats a 30 foot custom carolina express a 23 seacraft and a 17 boston whaler.

7. Nice guys, I'll try to take some pics of mine soon and post them

8. #8 TheReeferMan01, Aug 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    They were made in the earlier 80s, not many of the old ones like mine around anymore, lots of them were used in drug trafficing, i got 76mph in it, the guy who owned it before me had three 300s on it before down grading, I had a 17 foot Boston when I was younger, good made boats

9. My parents have a really fucking nice ass boat. They're really into it. Have been boating my entire life, I have my license and have driven it a few times. I find going out on the boat though to be kind of boring these days but those were some of the times of my life.

10. #10 TheReeferMan01, Aug 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I like fast boats, my dad and his friends offshore raced so I grew up with it, boat going 80mph on the open ocean, can't beat it man!

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7yfISlGLNU]I'm On A Boat (ft. T-Pain) - Album Version - YouTube[/ame]
    my dad had one when i was younger

12. not mine but got the same exact boat. its a wahoo pacemaker
    [​IMG]

smoked j's on a patoon boat once, it was awesome

13. Chillin with my boys

Attached Files:

14. this is as real as it gets
    im on a boat, motherfucker
    don't you ever forget

(aw i got beat)

15. #15 Ungutus, Aug 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2011
  16. My dad just bought a 42 foot Yacht. Midlife crisis or what?

Be sweet if I could smoke on it, but he'd flip out if he knew. Consequently, any time spent on it is dreary and dull, especially considering the weather off England

17. My dad bought a sick supra wakeboarding boat randomly. Had speakers so loud the Sherriff stoped us twice.

I've always wanted to build a minicup racer one man sail boat. It looks sick

18. Boy have I had some boats. Got sick and tired of all the expense and bullshit that goes into maintaining a boat that gets little use, so I got rid of them. I will admit that I sometimes I wish I still had one, but then it passes and I am glad I don't. Boats can be real pain in the ass to own.