Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone else on GC a sharer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 2e3t4y5u, Mar 16, 2012.

1. I always share with my one buddy but he never shares with me... Im starting to wonder why I even bother. If he's dry I'll toss him a bud or two and once I even gave him 4gs of ABV. feels bad man...

2. so basically a lot of you guys are sharers. It's the begining of the revolution. let's go share some with congresss. :D

3. I share when i have enough bud to share.

4. I usually share mine, but with my closer friends, maybe with one of their friends that I don't know too well, but karma works :) they all smoke me up every now and then so I don't mind. I learned the habit of sharing from my friend who introduced me to weed

5. Smoking by yourself is kinda lame imo...

whats the point of experiencing something so awesome and not sharing it with anyone?

6. I am definetely a sharer, always buy more than I need so I can smoke it with friends or with other people I dont actually know that much as well. It makes me happy see other people happy! And I also make great contacts that way.:)

7. yeah i smoked up a lot of people and only 2 returned the favor so...
    but i don't mind.

8. I share all the time, I don't charge but if you throw up money I'll tell you you don't have to. It is much appreciated when people do though. If I could I would smoke with everyone on here that is a stoner! :smoke:

9. i buy probably between 50-75% of the weed me and my friends smoke. basically because i always have more money. but i like doing it, i'm getting high and havin a good time with my friends. just enjoyin life. they always throw down when they can, thats all i ask for

10. I'll typically smoke out anyone I know.

Not because I'm looking for them to return the favor down the line, but just because I feel the need to share the green wealth, ya know?

11. Hell naw, sharing is way lame, being stingy now? That's the way to get anywhere in life. Hoard til death, principle.

12. If I have a buddy that's dry I'll smoke em down because I know they'll smoke me back sometime down the road. But its not like we keep track of it or whatever. But we aren't dry very often so its usually just a match.

13. Yeah. I usually roll a joint before I head over to my buddies place and surprise him with it.

14. I always smoke up my friends. Rarely does anyone throw down but it's not too big of a deal for me, even though the buddy I burn with usually every day I get kind of frustrated with but besides that I guess I'm a sharer!

15. I'll smoke up a few close friends, dont have the money to be throwing weed at everybody though :)

16. I'm a sharer I share way to much but a friend with weed is a friend indeed.

17. The way it is where I'm from (Perth, Australia) almost everyone I know will share their weed no matter how much they have, including me, it's considered rude as fuck to be with friends and not get them high if you have weed, not gonna lie it sucks being the only guy with a small amount of weed when there's 5 friends together, but hey you all get high :)

18. that's what I do because smoking with someone is sure as hell better than smoking by yourself. My friends are would do the same for me though, or they use to smoke me out all the time

19. Yeah sure! I've got a circle of people that I'll smoke up. We look after each other.

20. I would share more if I had my own place. I used to get a good amount and my friends and I would ride to the park and blaze. Then my friend go her license suspended and her jank cark gave out lol. I'm saving up for an apartment and a car so I can get back to smoking with people. I love to host sessions.