Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone else on GC a sharer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 2e3t4y5u, Mar 16, 2012.

1. #1 2e3t4y5u, Mar 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2017
    nj

2. I'm not a sharer because I'll smoke people out and they won't return the favor later on. People are too selfish in my opinion, maybe you have better friends though.

3. [quote name='"n00bslayer06"']I don't know why but whenever I have weed I'll call up a bunch of people to smoke with. If I'm with one buddy and he has weed, I'll be like hey why don't we call up a few more people and make their day. Don't know why but I just love sharen my shit :) it's more fun in my opinion but I know some people are just like, " Hey if they ain't pitchin in they can't come." So what kind of person are you guys?[/quote]

That's how it should be! That's how it used to be. He who has the ganja sparks it up. just think if everybody did this!? Take a hit and pass it on!!

4. That's what I'm sayin! I always said, The mj brings people together. :)

5. I love to share but only with my real friends if you know what I mean.

6. I share all the time - always buy more than I need, and I'm pretty generous. Even if I'm not smoking out with friends, I've given away some pre-rolled joints and stuff. I don't care if people don't return the favour, I just like making people happy.

7. I'm definitely a sharer! Smoking by yourself gets old and I'll smoke up or throw down with my friends, and even if they never have bud I don't mind as long as they are thankful and aren't just using me to get smoke ups. I usually have a surplus of weed so I don't have to worry about like running short or anything, so as long as people aren't taking advantage then the more the merrier!

8. yea i share and i hate it when lots of people use my bud beause i regret it when its all gone hahaha

9. I always throw down with friends, smoke them out
    even when their dry. buy the drinks snacks etc lol
    I'm very hospitable.

10. Ill share sometimes but smoking by yourself just makes it more mellow:smoke:

11. I always smoke up my bros when they're dry, they'll smoke me up when I'm dry :smoke: I don't like to smoke alone, to me it's boring.

12. Smoking by yourself gets old after like the 50th time.

13. Back when shit was dirt cheap maybe. I have no problem smoking my close friends out, but with prices the way they are now, I can totally understand why people don't.

14. [quote name='"lemonade AK47"']

Back when shit was dirt cheap maybe. I have no problem smoking my close friends out, but with prices the way they are now, I can totally understand why people don't.[/quote]

That's why you have no friends!!

15. Yeah, one of my good friends I smoke out all the time, she even buys me grams here and there! (she doesn't have much money in the first place and doesn't have any place to put weed so she can't smoke me out so she buys me some instead) It's very fun to smoke with her :D

16. I always share with my best bud cuz' I know he's got me back.

17. #17 Inforit, Mar 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2012
    vaping a bowl a week here, one or two hits after work and i'm good. my best friend, the only person i smoke out, can do two bowls maybe three. i watch in amusement and amazement how he can smoke this much. i'd be in the hospital if i smoked one bowl LOL. but yeah, i agree the best part of this life style is sharing for sure.

18. [quote name='"Purpleface"']I'm not a sharer because I'll smoke people out and they won't return the favor later on. People are too selfish in my opinion, maybe you have better friends though.[/quote]

I have a friend I pretty much smoke out every day when I don't have school, and it's been awhile since he smoked me out. He never really has the money to buy weed, and when he does, he usually buys like an 1/8 with his black friends and just roll it all into blunts. Then the next day he's like god dammit.
    So I don't mind.

19. [quote name='"PrettyLit"']I always throw down with friends, smoke them out
    even when their dry. buy the drinks snacks etc lol
    I'm very hospitable.[/quote]

Brings me to another point. My bro usually buys me food and shit after we smoke. So it's the least he could do.

20. I tend to share, but still there are those times that I just want to smoke by myself. Also I dont share as much anymore because that tends to lead people to expect weed.

As a matter of fact the other day my roommate came in here and hes like "yo let me get some of that bud, im tryin to smoke." So basically you want me to give you my weed for free so you can go smoke by yourself? Nah I need $20 for that gram.