Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone else notice this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tree420, Aug 19, 2008.

1. ahahahahh yeah dude....

one time during a smoke session we were in my friend's car and we were in teh parking lot of taco bell and in the car next to us these two people were fuckin... it was so funny... and the dude had his taco bell visor thing on

2. #22 Ganjafarmer421, Aug 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2008
    Ok

So one time me and my friend were L cruisin in my car to a chinese all you can eat buffet. So we're about halfway through the blunt and we stop at a red light. All of the sudden this tiny little car flies by with 3 cop cars in pursuit. At the time we didn't think anything of it but when we pulled into the buffet, sure enough there was the 3 cops and that tiny car. Turns out the circus was in town and 5 of their midget performers decided to get drunk and drive in their tiny ass circus car to the same chinese buffet.

watching midgets get arrested is heeeeeeeeeeeeeeelarious :)

3. hell yea man i was going to blockbuster to return some movies and i was blazed and at a light i had two cop cars and a firetruck coming at me head on...scared the shit out of me i didnt know what to do lol

4. Me and my friend were at Bonnaroo tripping on mushrooms for the very first time when this dude came out of nowhere and started yelling about Detroit (I was wearing a mich sweatshirt) and me and my friend were so gone we had no idea why he was yelling and seemingly lunging at us. After about 90 seconds of this we both realized at the same time that he was handcuffed and being help by two police officers. The cops were just standing there staring at us trip the fuck out by this yelling dude.

5. I was reading your somewhat mediocre story when, about halfway through it, it took an outrageously hilarious turn for the better. +rep for you!

fuckimhigh

6. My friend and I were smoking out of the bong on the way to the zoo about 2 weeks ago. (which by the way going to the zoo high, is magical) we got an eight of some dank and my bong, so as I'm driving (while taking hits, driving with my knees)/ So as I'm getting completely ripped I'm pulling up to a red light, and my friend says "Man Its CHERRY YOU HAVE TO HIT IT"... and I decide he's probably right so I take a hit. And when I'm done and realize I just smoked out of a bong at an intersection, I look to the car to my right. And I see Ron Artest!!! he lives in Indianapolis in the off-season, and he and his wife we're dieing of laughter. He rolled down the window and said "can I get next?" I am freakin out major and give the bong to my friend to give to him... turns out he was kidding and I was too high, but still, I almost smoked out Ron Artest haha, *after which he would of beat my ass and took my weed*

oh... and while at the zoo my friend got peed on when he volunteered to bath a elephant (no lie)

7. thats hot man bdsm has its ups :p

i've had so many crazy high moments. i'll name 2 of the wierdest..

1. I just got fucked up big time in my room off a bong i had just bought*before it got taken by the popo :(* and i walked outside to see what was goin down in the neighborhood.. and i live by a highway and the highway bridge is 2 houses away and usually see some weird things coming through there.. but today was really diff i am lookin at the highway and notice 3 big things riding up the other sid eof the bride.. being that fucked up i couldnt see them well and as they came to my side of the bride i was able to see that they were 3 guys dressed up in costumes.. one was smokey the bear*i think cause his hat said smokey*the other guy was the hamburgler and the other was what looked like homie the clown.. and the only road after the bridge is right in front of my house so i got a good look and it was just a weird moment..
    2nd story.. i was blazed as fuck at work.. and my boss' wife is taking me to pueblo west to meet with my boss*nobody knew i was high* and well on our way over there its typical quiet and awkward ya know how trips get.. and well as we turn the corner theres a car in front of us about car length away and we hear screeching tires look to the left and this van rams right into it and does a full flip and lands on the tires.. and we sit there like wtf o_O a few seconds sooner and we woulda died was pretty cool :p

8. Ok i was baked out of my mind and me and my friend went to wendys and went throught the drive through. We parked along the side of the building after getting our food and we saw this guy living in his camper parked in the parking lot. I thought it was weird.

9. This is a true story so don't fuck with me... I was like 14 at the time (just started smoking) and I was still a virgin. The kid I smoked with had to go home and babysit his little brother so I decide to go to Burger King for some munchies. When I get to the register, I'm so blitzed that I'm just phased out, staring at the cashier's tits who was a couple of years older than me. She knows me (I have a sorta legacy as the 'BK Kid' I got to BK whenever I'm high) as a stoner and tells I'm outta my mind so she starts messing around with me and asking weird shit like what my favorite color is and shit. I take my food, eat it in record time, and as I'm leaving she gets off and deicdes to walk with me. We go to her house and her mom' passed out drunk on the couch so we go to her room and she has a nasty 4 footer which we smoke A LOT out of. The session ended up being like 2 hours long (I didn't even know this girl before this) and when we were done all we could do is stare at each other with the goofiest smiles ever. I'm thinking to pull of an easy 'I'm high so I'm gonna be stupid' kinda moves and grabs her tit, full expecting to get pushed away or something, but instead I'm greated with her taking her shirt and bra off. It was the one true 'Instant Boner' moment for me and then I took off her pants, then mine and gave it to her like I never knew possible for like 5 hours (turned out to be like 15 minutes, but I was in the zone) And after that I never saw her again, but I did talk to her on the phone a few times until I realized that I wasn't gonna get the chance to fuck her again so I stopped calling her