Anyone else notice this? Fox news....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nfs924, Oct 28, 2008.

1. #1 nfs924, Oct 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2008
    Fox News is the ONLY form of media that has political bias. None of the other ones do.

Seriously though, what the fuck is with everyone slamming Fox News on these forums? I just browsed a few threads on the forum (not Politics) and found several references to it.

I'm no fan, but Fox News is no different than any other TV news channel; they all have bias. This one just happens to bias towards the right....which I'm confident to say that most of this forum disagrees with (as myself).

2. I believe its spelled Faux news.

har har har.

3. yeah man, they're all biased. FOX and MSNBC don't really try to hide who they're in the tank for, but the other major networks and newspapers/magazines are still trying to come off as an unbiased source, which obviously isn't the case.

4. #4 ErbEinstein210, Oct 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2008
    CNN operates on facts.

5. Of all the news channels, FOX news definitely is the most biased.

And they certainly have no shame. Watch the channel for more than a minute, and this will be plainly obvious to you.

6. facts according to whom? The white house & pentagon?

7. FOX and MSNBC are absolutely identical in what they do.

8. then you obviously dont see the liberal agenda and oozing blatant disconcern for decent journalism in any other one of the bullshit organizations.

9. FOX used to be the worst. Now I feel like they have been in this limbo slump where they are actually trying to hurt McCain... maybe it has to do with Rupert supporting Obama... :p

But all media acts equally as the 'fourth estate' to the government. They rely on the government for stories, and if they don't play nice they don't get access.

It is important to look at the ownership of each conglomerate, and recognize that they are all globalist financiers that have a stake in American imperial expansion.

10. threads about politics=buzzkill.

11. ya they all use facts its about how they spin those facts in ways that are favorable to their ideology.

Fox is far and away the most biased but at least they dont try to hide it

12. Definitely.

While most would love a truly unbiased news source, it's simply not possible and we'll never witness a source such as that. Instead we have to learn about these biases and take those into consideration whenever we're being informed. Honestly, a healthy amount of distrust could go a long way.

13. smoke better weed.

14. And now I put be forth a soap box and a microphone. I have a few questions I think you'd be happy to answer.

1. Country of residency?

2. Political party of which you support?

3. Candidate you support

Hell, I'll even throw in this one for kicks.

4. Country you support.

15. Fox stands out because they are really more of a form of entertainment being passed off as news. There's more opinion and misleading statements that are accepted as news which makes them a talking point, I would think. But I also think that people are too quick use the "bias" card whenever they encounter a piece that they disagree with or don't like. But really you don't have to worry about that with Fox, when the fuck do they ever do any type of real journalilstic work?

16. but MSDNC has no bias huh?

17. 1. USA
    2. NPA
    3. Undecided, we still have a week to go, and the candidates are still talking.
    4. USA

18. It's obviously clear they both do.

19. Maybe because they're willfully and arrogantly "oblivious" to it...

"Fair and Balanced"
    "The No Spin Zone"

20. I know you know this i was refering to babaloeey's post.