Anyone Else Not Trust Microwaves??

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by heehee420, Apr 16, 2014.

1. I've done this with grapes before. If I remember right it works best with green grapes. Just cut them up into quarters and put them inside up in the microwave and bam. Makes it smell awful though

2. I think people should let go of fear and not worry about whay goes into our bodies, we all die one day anyway, do drugs, party hard, lose ya mind, the more you know the more possible fears can enter your mind. I mean all the dying kids in the hospital arent worried about what they eat, why should we take life for granted. Live free, expand your consciousness

3. ^Facepalm... You wont be "living free and living your life" if you treat your body like shit. You wont be able to function at your optimal to enjoy yourself and for the food to release the "feel good" chemicals in the body/brain. You need to consume a healthy lifestyle if you want that to stay balanced in that state or you will always have ups and downs.

No matter how much weed you smoke to mask the downs, if you don't replace your drains with proper recharging nutrients you will always be depleted from your optimal best version.

What do you think happens when you drink coffee/sugar, you exhaust your adrenal glands which replaces your natural energy with a external source then your body starts to rely on this source thus causing a crash and withdrawals. The more you feed it shit the more your body and brain will rely on the shit and feel useless without it.

If you eat an apple for example the energy isn't as crazy in short bursts as coffee but is much more efficient and lasts longer throughout the day which doesn't replace your natural energy receptors and cause you to crash.

Never forget to Think Critically.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Microwaves stole my car.

• Like Like x 1
  5. This video provides some great information and tests

• Like Like x 1
  6. Stick with toasters.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. as long as i stop it at 1 the bomb wont go off

8. Honestly I don't trust the microwaves either.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I haven't trusted microwaves since one mugged my boyfriend :mad2:

They're all conciences-ess criminals

10. One time I sat a meat pie in the microwave ready to be heated up. I went to my bedroom to grab my mobile and then walked right back to the kitchen thinking it was still in there. Little did I know my brother had taken my pie and put it back in the freezer. Turned the microwave on and sat down on the couch in the adjacent lounge room. After 30 or 40 seconds I could hear a strange noise coming from the microwave. As I walked back into the kitchen I was shocked. It looked like there was a crazy electrical storm inside of the microwave. I quickly ran over to it and turned it off. It makes me wonder what might have happened if it had run on empty for the whole 4 minutes...

11. Likely fry every ones brain within a 2 mile radius..depending on microwave's wattage

12. Not if I've got my tin foil hat on it won't...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1