Anyone else not really like parties?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jacobstern93, Oct 31, 2010.

1. So pretty much every weekend now there's been at least one big party that all of my friends go to, and I usually do, but I never seem to enjoy myself. Maybe it's cause I'm just usually way higher than most people, but who knows. Anyone else rather just chill with a couple of friends and get blazed?

2. Well personally, whenever i go to parties i would much rather drink than blaze. It really makes meeting people so much better. Also it totally relaxes me and i can meet new people with ease.

Save your herb for when you just hangingout chilling with a couple good friends.

3. Everything in moderation, mang.

I just went to my first big party in about three weeks last night, and I had a hella good time. Usually though, it's just me and my girl or a friend kickin back at my house and watching a movie or playing some video games and smoking herb and hookah.

Sometimes, I want to go out and run the table and beer pong, sometimes I wanna go party boy with gumbi and pooki to sandstorm on the coffee table. I do what I want. Variety is the spice of life.

4. I always say i dont like parties, but i end up going to them every weekend lol, idk there ok i guess there never what there cracked up to be, some nights id rather blaze and chill at home

5. I never actually plan to go really stoned though, it just happens cause that's what we do before. Getting drunk at parties can be really fun too though.

6. Usually my problem as well. PLAN on going out. Go to some crazy costume/theme party and maybe just don't blaze a couple (few? I dunno your tolerance) hours before the party.

7. don't smoke. just drink or some anti anxiety..ness

8. I kind of grew out of the large house party thing. Fuck waiting in line for 10 mins to get to the keg, while skanks get their way to the front. It's always shitty beer too. Besides if the parties are decent they usually get broken up.

I'd much rather have 5-10 close friends over and get shitty. Keep it small and simple.

9. I don't like them anymore.

I went hard my first two years of college and I'm over it.

I would much rather be sitting on my couch, drinking a few budweisers, smoking some herb, and just chilling.

But I am different than most people.

I would rather chill either by myself or with a few good friends than party.

I have more fun doing this than I did going to big parties.

10. This 100%

11. Exactly. Going to parties being high can be awkward and boring, gotta drink there.

12. I've never been to what could be classified as a "large party" and I'll probably keep it that way.

I don't drink, and I don't particularly enjoy being around drunk people, so it's just not for me. A nice blaze party with 15 of my friends is much more enjoyable to me.

13. get high with a few friends or having a couple beers with few friends is alright i dislike parties waking up in the morning feeling like shit and remembering 1/4th of the night before gets annoying

14. Not all of us are so unfortunate. I've never blacked out, and my version of a hangover goes away after I smoke two bowls.

People watching can be extremely entertaining at large parties, just pick the venue well.
    What kind of people do you like? Go to parties with those kinds of people; this way most of the drunken douchbaggery in the world can at least be circumvented.

15. i dont like chaos............... well to much of it, parties isnt my thing either

i would rather just chill with like 3 friends and blaze than go to a party filled with douchers

16. Used to like partying but it's whatever now. I'll go every now and then.

17. Love parties. Last one was last night and hte night before for Halloween.

Just drink til you get a decent buzz and quit. Don't get drunk at parties. Get drunk with your buddies at a bonfire on the beach - not around a lot of people. Talk with people, float from group to group, and pick out the potential smokers. Then sneak back to your truck with your select few and smoke. :smoke:

18. Small and simple is always better. But once in a while, a party is nice. Ill go to a party once every 2 months or so. I really dont like it. And If i do go to a party, i get totally shitfaced because I wont stop drinking. And i usually wind up embarrasing myself.

19. That's the way I am.I'd much rather chill with a couple of good friends opposed to 50 drunk assholes.

20. parties are ok. i like ones with good people. i dont like any party with fucking beer pong. i hate people who dont like to have conversations, when i go out, its because i want to meet new people or discuss shit with people i know are into the same stuff as me.