Anyone else not really have a best friend?

Discussion in 'General' started by itguy, Feb 23, 2009.

1. #21 LaTheDarkMan, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2009
    Man I hear ya, I've alwayz gotten along wit everyone but I alwayz went to schoolz mad far away from my city so it was fuckin' hard to ever make friendz when I was younger but man you gotta get someone to chill wit, even if it'z just one person, I don't got many friendz I got a few people I chill wit cuz I know what it'z like not havin' good friendz, I got acquaintancez for smilez and shyt but I'm tellin' you dawg even if you become friendz wit this nerdy muthafucka, at least he'z by your side and shyt, just bullshytin and whatever cuz I've been there, I've been to the point where I'd be sittin' in my room cryin' cuz I felt like I got no respect and cuz people didn't like me but I'm just a real emotional person lol but my dude you'd feel much betta just chillin' wit someone

2. i dont really have one anymore. i guess my wifes my best friend now

3. OP: to quote the late Homer Simpson, "...its like being married to my best friend, but he lets me feel his boobs..." A girlfriend of 3-4 years is a best friend that you can fuck.

As for me, I never had one BEST friend, but always a circle of close friends, who I could relate to in different and unique ways, but I always wished I had one best friend, like a brother or something

4. my best friend is a passive aggressive, compulsive liar that has problems opening up and if you ever tell him a secret he tells everyone.

so im trying to gradually hang out with him less but its hard be cause im like his only friend so he hits me up all the time plus he lives like 2 blocks away so its to easy for him to juts come to my house anytime he wants.

5. i hear you.
    i've moved so much all my friends i knew when i was growing up are completely different people, and we took different paths. all my "best friend" does is play WoW. i want somebody to toke with and have deep conversations, but can hold their own on a 360.

but life goes on.

6. I have two people I'd consider best friends. One I've known since I was 3...the other I've known since about 6th grade.

It's been good growing up all these years with two buddies that I can share all the good times with.

The dude I've known since age 3 recently moved to Montana, but my other main buddy is still stickin' around. I still have lots of acquaintances and other friends and what not but it's cool to chill with someone that you've grown up with.

7. My boyfriend is my best friend. I have a REALLY hard time opening up to people. He's the one I tell all my darkest deepest secrets and such too. Other than that, I have a group of friends I've known for about 10 years now. We keep in touch but I only see them a couple times a year. I also get along with my boyfriends bf. I consider him a friend. He hangs out on the weekends sometimes. He's nice and treats me with respect. I guess it helps that I've known him almost as long as my boyfriend.They too, are in the 10 year group.

8. Just gotta meet new people man, dont be afraid to go out. I wouldnt say i have a 'best' friend, but im lucky to have the people i do hang out with considering i just moved.

9. I have no qualms with going out, I just don't relate to most people that are going out.

10. sucks i know people that i used to hang out daily for years that live across town now i dont even talk to them. It seems since ive grown up all muddys have grown apart. I use to do some crazy shit with them one day during a blizzard we lit our selfs on fire and ran around for like 30secs then we whould jump in the snow to put it out. Or the time me and my buddy destoryed this house with an axe.

now i dont do any cool shit like that anymore and it makes me kinda sad 22 going on 30:(

11. #31 Floydian, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2019

12. i don't i tend to scare people away without noticing

13. It's not sad at all to want a best friend. I haven't had one myself since he fooled around with my girl 6 months ago when I came out to school :mad:. Sorry, that's not a best friend. I meant to say 2 years ago, before that same girl started hanging out with my real best friend. FYI it really is "Bros before hos," except when a ho becomes a girlfriend, then she's a bro too :). If you need a friend you can always come to GC we're all here together.

14. I dunno - I don't have that vibe. I wouldn't screw with a girl that would screw around within a circle of friends. I'm assuming you guys are still in high school because that shit stops pretty much after that.

If I had a party there are plenty of people that would show up.

If I want to go on a double date I can find another couple.

If I want to kick back, play video games for a few hours, there is no one to call.

Ok... of to another week of work.. Bleh.

15. I remember posting in your thread. I feel for you, but like I said in your thread - that girl is a hoebag dude. Most people can spot her type from a mile away. She's getting exactly what she's after, which is drama between a couple of dudes fighting for her.

16. i don't really do the whole 'best friend' thing.
    my friends are my friends and my acquaintances are my acquaintances.
    i don't like to choose a 'best.'

would be cool to have more friends and acquaintances, though.
    but i don't know... i've always preferred just a few close friends, so it never really works out.

17. ya in the past ive only had maby 2 or 3 people at a time in high school and middle, where i could call them my best friends. But me still being in my last year of high school ive stopped talking to a bunch of my so called friends. I just feel there just leaving after high school and were all going are seperate ways so why should i even get attached. I dont kno hopefully il have a friend or 2 when i go to college, but even if i dont have any new friends, i think i will survive and just do my own thing in life. I plan on buying a rottweiler as soon as i graduate so he can be my best friend and my grow partner:hello: mans best friend

18. No the shit doesn't in high school, I was out for two years! I wish it happened then, that fucker did it at 20! (Not mad at your assumption, just the situation.)

19. My wife is my best friend. We have many common interests (she even helped setup the growrooms) and we enjoy life together to the fullest.

20. Sometimes there isn't really choosing involved, though.

Having a best friend can just happen out of no where, it's a subtle connection that goes beyond the rest...

If you'd have to think on who's your best friend or say "Well I guess it'd be..........." then that's different; Sometimes there's just a connection between two friends that goes beyond choosing a best friend... you just ARE best friends.

If that makes any sense...