Anyone Else Not Like Pets?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by EmoSteve, Aug 1, 2011.

1. ever since my science teacher in middle school told us that if we die alone in our houses with a cat, they'll end up eating our eyeballs or some shit, ive never wanted a cat....

but i love dogs lol

2. You do know that's not true, right?

3. ive kept all of these pets brah, thats why i dont think people should own them. reptiles are too damn cool to keep locked up. birds were ment TO FUCKIN FLY not be locked up. and rodents just stink and shit everywhere and piss me off. i just dont like rodents. and fish are boring to me unless you had something cool like an arrowana but that goes back to the exotic pets deal.

and no if you saw what i typed earlier i said its too late to release them back.

chimp,stingray,komodo dragon=exotic pets
    any breed of dog or cat=average

4. Dogs are actually very, very intelligent... You just don't understand how they communicate more through facial expressions and body language than through actually using their voice. Barking is usually just a kind of garnish they add to the overall conversation that they're having.

I can understand where you're coming from though, but I think if you were actually able to care for a dog yourself, then you would realize how they're practically humans who can't talk.

5. if ur talking to me, then yeah i get that :rolleyes: its just the thought of it still sticks with me, plus cats piss me off anyway. they seem to all hate me, even if i dont even bother them at all