anyone else not like Led Zep or AC/DC?

Discussion in 'General' started by darksmoker, Oct 9, 2011.

1. it seems like any time anyone asks about classic rock, all anyone says they like are AC.DC, Led Zeppelin, Aerosmith, Pink Floyd...

pink floyd is good, but what about some actual good bands?? like jefferson airplane/starship, the doors, jimi, janis, jethro tull, CCR, the who, the band, etc....

anyone else hate AC/DC and Led Zep though? i seriously cannot stand to listen to any of their songs lol. well, no acdc has one i can stand - she shook me all night long is good, but i really just like that intro guitar.

2. AC/DC has a few good ones but i could not get into led zep at all lol

3. I don't like AC/DC, or The Rolling Stones, or Kiss etc. I do like Zeppelin though, and Hendrix, and Sabbath, and a few other classics.

4. I hate AC/DC but led zep is one of my favorite band next to the beatles

5. Blasphemy Jk but I do like them but I like all the other bands you mentioned and both ac/dc and zeppelin are very talented sorry if I don't make scene I'm a bit drunk

6. i dont really like kiss either, they have 2 i can stand lol the rest just kinda.....suck =/
    the stones though i just downloaded all their songs haha. got some listenin to do >=]
    not really sure if i'm going to like them though, i only had 2 stones songs before and i liked em both, so we'll see lol.

anyone got any more classic rock bands or psychedelic bands not mentioned? i'm on a downloading spree lol

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-G4onYzITc]Jerry Doucette - Mama Let Him Play - YouTube[/ame]

8. Even if you don't like them you do realize they brought about influential changes and helped shape the way music is today, and many artists today draw inspiration from these bands and many others

9. God Gave Rock N Roll To You is the only Kiss song I like. There are a few stones songs I like too, like Wild Horses and Gimme Shelter.

10. robert plant's voice is ridiculously annoying

11. you say you can only stand a couple of songs by a band , but have you heard EVERY song they have recorded ? Highly unlikely , so you can't say that without having heard their entire collection .

12. #12 darksmoker, Oct 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2011
    between my dad, girlfriend, girlfriends mom and everyone elses love for them, and my own "exploration", i can say that yeah i've listened to about 90% of their songs, if not more....i download every song an artist has written and just listen to it.

13. Annoying?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lkb1R_yif9I&ob=av2n]Led Zeppelin - Dazed and Confused (Supershow 1969) - YouTube[/ame]

I'll show you annoying.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WJFjXtHcy4]Kreayshawn - Gucci Gucci - YouTube[/ame]

14. AC/DC does not even compare to Zeppelin.

15. [quote name='"darksmoker"']

between my dad, girlfriend, girlfriends mom and everyone elses love for them, and my own "exploration", i can say that yeah i've listened to about 90% of their songs, if not more....i download every song an artist has written and just listen to it.[/quote]

if you say so , but it just doesn't seem possible to not like zeppelin .

16. Led Zepplin is one of my all time favorite bands.

I am not a big fan of ACDC though. All of their songs sound the same to me.

And yeah...Led Zepplin is pretty much in a league of their own. I dont know how u can compare them to acdc. :D

17. blasphemous statements in this thread.

18. I can't stand ac/dc. Hate the band.

19. [quote name='"Spyder"']AC/DC does not even compare to Zeppelin.[/quote]

This.

I love led zeppelin,pink floyd, the grateful dead, janis joplin, jimi hendrix...list goes on.

And I like it because I like it not just because I'm fan of classic rock and should like certain bands lol.