Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone else not drink?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SantiagoDunbar420, Jan 12, 2014.

1. I have been searching for people like this FOREVER. It's over now, because they DO exist. I love you Grass City.

2. I drink one or two drinks a week for heart health

3. Nope, never had a single drop. While I am Muslim and that keeps me from drinking, I truly don't have any interest in drinking. I look at the damage drinking can cause and it's not worth it. Sure I could have a drink here and there and do it socially but no, there really is no point. I'll stick with my bud.

Alcohol is just an excuse for a guy to hit on a girl and have sex without anyone judging you but I truly think that's pathetic.

4. <sup>So I love cannabis with all my heart,<sup> [​IMG]</sup></sup>

5. This is the greatest thread, with the most awesome bunch of non-drinking bunch of posters I've ever seen ! It just warms my fucking heart !  :)

I think I've died, and gone to heaven.... oh wait... except I'm an atheist ;)

Like some of you that have dealt with alcoholism in your families / lives, I can totally relate !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ahhhhhh ! Just mention alcohol, and I have so many negative thoughts start flooding my brain, I don't know where to start typing.... or when to stop !

I despise the taste, the smell, the effects ....on myself, and on anyone near me ! I flat out hate to be anywhere close to anyone who has been drinking... especially if they are starting to talk like a fucking retard.

IMPO, drinking alcohol makes a person act like a fucking retarded LOSER !

Just a shame that prohibition didn't work. How many millions of lives would have been saved without it ?

Oh, did I mention I don't care for alcohol ? :)
    Have a nice day :)

6. i smoke and drink nothing wrong with that.

7. Here's somrthing else you might think about Blades,

Every time you buy a drink, beer or wine, in a bar or just take a bottle home/whereever, YOU are helping the anti Cannabis people keep Cannabis illegal. For every dollar you spend a percent goes into the "Let's Keep Marijuana Illegal" fund for their lobbists in DC.

8. #48 Crates, Jan 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2014
    I like drinking, when I don't over due it. Having aglass of wine at adinner is a fine buzz. But when I go out and get trashed its never a good time.

9. Yea but... whatever 

10. Alcohol doesn't poison me, it makes me stronger! Nothing better than 2-3 beers with friends, or drinking a glass of homemade wine while cooking dinner.

11. Ill have a beer or so, but I got a weak stomach so I would never drink a significant amount

12. yeah i hate drinking. ill only drink expensive scotch and champagne but only because there classy haha

13. I used to drink beetween 2 or 3 liters of really cheap cider a day but I stopped about a year ago and I'm so happy that I have because they were depressing times now I don't drink I smoke more weed and have became more social and out going :) Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

14. I enjoy one or two beers, a glass of wine. Getting drunk is a rare occasion, but the euphoria from one drink is nice, and healthy.

15. I used to drink. Socially, at one point a beer to unwind every day after work, but then $h!t happened, my leg got messed up, and I am on pretty heavy meds still, so haven't really been drinking at all over the last year and a half since it happened... I wish I had the connections and money to replace the narcotics with cannabis, but NZ is not a place where it's legal nor easily accessible, especially to someone who is not a kiwi, just married to one who grew up outside NZ ... hate tinny houses....
    I find it very strange to hang out with the same people now when I am not drinking. I know it's compounded by the fact that I am on heavy meds, no energy, nauseous, always in pain, and walk with a cane. I guess I will find out which of my friends are friends and those that are drinking/party buddies..

Sent from my GT-P7300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Personally I can't stand alchohol.. I drank my fair share before realising what it makes you, which is stupid.. Every state it puts you in from tipsy to paraletic is in my opinion a negative one. Obviously if that's what people want to do then fair enough but I can't understand why people boast about 'how smashed they were the other night'.. quite how poisoning your liver and making a complete tit of yourself is a fact to be glorified is beyond my comprehension.

17. I'm a bitch when it comes to alcohol. I have no problem drinking it, but my inner-asshole's already unraveling itself after a few shots.

18. I smoke and drink, more than I should of both (smoking makes me lazy, for those of you who are gonna jump and say "CANT SMOKE TOO MUCH", yes you can).

I love me a beer or a scotch and soda! But I totally respect those who choose not to drink, provided they're still willing to have a good time around those who do and aren't snobs about it.

19. I've drank a lot lately and last night, I did and I didn't feel any satisfaction at all. I am cutting back for a while. Weed, on the other hand always makes me satisfied.

20. Last drink I had was New Years Eve.....on the wagon for 13 days.... :yay: