Anyone else not care about strains?

Discussion in 'General' started by Main Man Slav, Jan 29, 2014.

I m feelin where u at....

I could care less about the strain name and more just Indica vs sativa ....names are redic now of days....
    Plus as a grower you kinda give yourself away by over chating up a name on some bud so I like when people just put a function to the bud...maybe be what ever name, I wanna hear "helped with my..." or "comes on energtic" then again where back at sativa v. indica. 

I got that..."grand daddy, og, supa dupa silver, maxed out willow, kush, dro".....lmao save that ish 4 da birds....

2. I care about the strain. I have to know what it is I'm smoking to know if I should smoke it before going out, or wait for the evening. Ifvthe dealer doesn't know then I really won't mind. But, I do live in Cali and usually everyone knows what they're smoking.

Sent from above.

3. I care about the strain. I have to know what it is I'm smoking to know if I should smoke it before going out, or wait for the evening. Ifvthe dealer doesn't know then I really won't mind. But, I do live in Cali and usually everyone knows what they're smoking.

Sent from above.

4. [quote name="Blissful Dusk" post="19427972" timestamp="1390986528"]I care about the strain. I have to know what it is I'm smoking to know if I should smoke it before going out, or wait for the evening. Ifvthe dealer doesn't know then I really won't mind. But, I do live in Cali and usually everyone knows what they're smoking. Sent from above.[/quote] Ya thats the thing about legal states.

5. Too many names to keep up with anymore. So I have no fuck'n idea. I'm burned out, I guess. Smoke'n weed just knocks my dick in the dirt, then I eat and take a nap. I just don't want to be in pain anymore.
    I actually prefer edibles. What I've had don't really get me high so much, just a little light headed, and the pain is almost all gone, and I still take a nap.

6. I live in Flint, MI, and everyone bullshits their strains. It could be very dank shit but no one really knows what they have. Most people make up a popular name for it and try to move it like that. Its dank everytime i get it thoughSent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I'm from the midwest too and never gave a fuck about what it was called. it looks good it smells good I feel good. I'm not very outgoing so I don't have a diverse web of connects anyways so i'm not in a position to be throwing out names n shit, maybe if it was like a very well known popular strain it'd be cool to know what it was just so when I smoke I could be like "so this is the shit everyone talks up...guess I'm about to find out"

8. Idc unless I know it was grown by a legit grower who knows their shit I hate it when people say they smoke purple haze when it's pretty much extinct

9. I've never lived in a medical state.  People have told me the strains that I'm buying, but I never believe them...  Gotta smoke it to find out how good it is.