anyone else miss the "good ol' days?"

Discussion in 'General' started by wenahaone, May 15, 2009.

1. shit.....I really do. I was just looking at the pics in my sig which were mostly taken 1.5 to three years ago and was almost tearing up and wishing I could go back, or something. lol. or just have the same feelings I was feeling back then. I think I need to just changee up my routine and have more rich and diverse experiences again. my life has gotten kinda lame and stagnent(stagnant?) everything just had a different feeling back then and I miss it.

2. Yeah I did way more when I was under 18 than I have since I've become an adult. Adulthood sucks monkey nuts.

3. Yep. Things change so much from year to year. :(

4. Well I guess this is the good ol days to some young kid right now, which means every sucks more than the last. In 100 years it will suck big time.

5. i awlays miss diffrent periods of my life.for diffrent reasons.
    but i enjoy now as well.
    however it is.there are always good stuff.
    ill be missing the current period in some years as well.
    and life goes on i guess

6. My good ol' days are right now.

7. wait arent you working on a farm or some shit crazy right now?

anyways nice pictures i saw most of them, looks really beautiful in those parts

8. ya, dude! I work on a coffee farm in ethiopia!!

nah, I'm on probation, go to community college, and live with my parents. I also do work for my parents who have quite a bit of money and don't have time to maintain their property.

I can't wait to get off probation and move in with who I want(can't move in with someone who possesses illegal things), work where I want, take as much school as I want, move to what city I want and not have to worry about maintaining contact with my probation officer. I probably would just take off with my backpack and find work somewhere like I did 2 years ago, but the economy is kind of fucked now and I'd be a bit nervous about actually finding work. I just have no free will on probation, and I really think it's killing my soul, or something. lol. I've quit drugs off probation before, and it's way more satisfying when it's my own choice. being told to be sober all the time is just a complete drag. I just want to be free again.

I think moving back in with my parents is just really wearing on me, too.

not to ramble, or anything.:rolleyes:

9. ^^^ this.

10. Good thing you didn't :D