Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone else marinade their joints

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by simple toke, Feb 9, 2014.

1. This is also what I thought he was talking about

2. I've coated the inside of my blunts with lean....but never my joints....does that actually work with the paper? I feel like it wouldn't burn right

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #23 dixximoon, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2014
    I have been wondering about something. Not the guy we get weed from but maybe his guy or his guys guy could maybe be spraying the weed with unscented raid or something because sometimes there is a weird scent with it.? Is there a way to know if your getting pure bud or if it has been sprayed with something to make you get a better buzz or am i just parinoid? also a couple bags ago ours smelled oooh soooo good like it had been stored with maple flavoring or something. how would you go about getting flavors or scents into the weed? 

4. Dealers aren't usually in the buisness of killing their clients, nor ar growers, so I highly doubt there is any raid on your bud.

Also, a lot of cannabis has natural tastes and smells similar to other fruits. The same way that not all red flora are roses, not everything that smells lemony is a lemon and so on. All plants came from the same common ancestor (sorry, home schoolers) so the "smell chemicals" might be similar to other plants. This is why different cannabis flowers can smell like lemon, orange, pine, maple, sweet, sour, you name it! Your grower isn't likely soaking your buds in syrup, if that's what you're worried about.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. great post, this exactly. there is definitely no raid in your weed.