Anyone else love the smell of their girl's BO?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by norcalblaze, Sep 2, 2009.

1. what the hell, it's Pandora's box

My girlfriends BO turns me on like nothing else, I beg her not to wear deodorant just so she smells at the end of the day when we get in bed. It's not like bad BO, or maybe just not to me. It's the sweet delicious scent of the girl I love.

I don't just like it in a sexual way either, i'd smell her armpits any time of the day, and I do.

I know sweat contains pheromones which are supposed to turn people on but I think it's more than that, I just plain enjoy the smell.

She gets annoyed because she loves to dress up and put some nice perfume on for me but I always love it better after she's gone a hot day with no deodorant and no shower. She says she wants to smell nice for me, and I tell her she smells nice all by herself.

If only after a long day she'd love the smell of my hot sweaty.... just kidding, even I know that shits fucking rank, she does like my dirty shirts though

2. Nahh homie I dont!

But if thats you what yuh like then...

3. I can dig on some BO.

I'll admit that because I really don't give a fuck what people think of me. Or at least I'm trying not to give a fuck anymore.

4. Hey bro, whatever floats your boat.

By the way, American Spirits, hell yeah man.

5. if it smells like chicken ima licken!!

6. only strippers lol

7. yeah, can't wait to pick up some non-FSC American Spirits in reno before burning man on thursday, gonna get like 6 cartons

8. Hell yeah man. That's the way to smoke right there. Unfortunately here in Ohio, they're taxed out the ass. 6.50 for one damn pack.

Have you tried the Perique blend?

9. Nooo fuckin way man.. your going to burning man?? please tell me how it goes bro i neva went before but am planning on it for next year

10. yeah, i've had the Perique, they're good but I hardly ever buy them since I don't want one that strong often enough to get through a pack before it goes stale.

I started on blue's from camel lights and loved them, but after 6 months or so of 10-15 a day they got too much, and I switched to yellow's. Now i'm on the organic lights, just too lazy to change my avatar. Switching smokes makes me feel sick and I hate it for about 2 or 3 packs and then whatever they may be they're all I want.

yeah, i'm running way late this year though, not even leaving till thursday and it started on monday.

you're in jersey? I find it hard enough to make it from the west coast, but you won't have a doubt it was worth all the planning if you make it next year.

11. Can't say that I do, but I can't say I would particularly mind, unless it was just awful.

I mean, I could give 2 shits what it smells like under her arms, but there are some things you expect clean :p

12. #12 norcalblaze, Sep 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2009
    lol, well yeah, I was going to say I only appreciate the BO from the waist up but I caught myself cause that's not true either, and I wasn't going to start going into the semantics of exactly which vagina odors are right and which just aren't.

13. woah man, woahhhh...

be chill.

14. was that to me?

sorry, i've been on adderall/meth for the last three days prepping

15. ..no..not really man
    but thats all you :smoking:

16. I actively avoid my girlfriend's BO. But now that I think about it, in the 7 years I've known her, she's never smelt bad, ever. :confused: So maybe I would dig her BO. I don't know, but I doubt it.