anyone else love taking big dumps.

Discussion in 'General' started by smokeyeyes12, Jan 2, 2012.

1. i love taking big dumps, i swear to god it's one of my favorite things to do.
    its like the equivelent of having a baby for a man. there's no other feeling like it.

disucss.

2. I love the feeling like I lost weight after a big shit. And when it comes out clean, nobody likes a messy asshole.

3. I rate my shits.

4. Lmfaooooo

I just sat down to take a sho
    It, went to open GC and thought "hmmm...im gunna make a thread about me taking a shit".

Looks like I don't have to now hahahaha

Anyone else like drinking a beer while taking a shit??

5. You're just having gay sex in reverse, and loving it.

6. The other day after my last final I smoked a bowl while taking a shit:smoke:.

7. GC in a nutshell :rolleyes:

8. I feel like a new man after!

9. hell yeah and even better when they're one-wipers; you only have to wipe once and ur all clean haha

10. No, I don't have that fetish.

11. dammit I HATE endless wipers. Especially when you're in a rush:devious:.

12. Pretty sure there is a user with the name "Ilovebigdumps"

13. i know! half a roll of toilet paper later and your asshole is still dirty!

one-wipers ftw

14. This thread is just one big shit.

15. I ate a Homewrecker at Moe's for lunch and I'm actually taking a huge shit now. Winning

16. [quote name='"Thomas29"']This thread is just one big shit.[/quote]

that was a shitty thing to say

17. Im writing this while taking a shit! I love just bringing my phone/book into the bathroom and enjoy dropping a nice load. Its something i look forward to

18. I usually bring my itouch with me. If I bring a book i'm in there to long hahaha

19. thats fucking wierd, because I too was on the shitter enjoying a dump and the thought came to mind to make a thread on GC about it so i did it, I had no idea there was someone else taking a dump and planning to write about it also. thats awesome bro

20. hell yeah, stinkin up the bathroom of your shits stench is the cherry on top. especially if its a big public restroom and you hear people bitchin, i do a fist pump in my head when i accomplish this.