Anyone Else Love Sonic The Hedgehog Games?!

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by GanjaNovice, Jul 2, 2011.

1. alot of us grew up on sonic..... just wondering what your favorite one is...

mine is Sonic Unleashed:smoke:

2. No doubt Sonic 2. As a kid, I played this game more than any other game I owned. Lots of secret rooms, multiple paths through levels, interesting level and baddie designs, not to mention this was the game that introduced us to Miles "Tails" Prower and the button-mashingly-awesome spin dash!

3. sonic 3 & knuckles still beats the shit out of sonic 4. Anything between those games was terrible really.

4. #4 Deleted member 126965, Jul 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Agreed! Though I gotta say that Sonic Adventure 2 Battle was kinda fun, but maybe that's because it was the first and only GC game I owned for a really long time after I picked up the system. And a couple of the Sonic Advance games weren't *complete* ass, but they weren't my Sonic.

5. sonic was the shit for Genesis

6. Yeah the Ds games were fun but all the sliding and shit just ruined it for me.

7. sonic ftw especially the genesis games, but sonic adventure 2 on Dreamcast (am i the only one who has one? :D ) was cool too!

8. I bought the Sonic Classic Collection for DS which has 1, 2, 3, S&K and the lock-on versions of Sonic 2 and 3, but something is really off with it The games just don't feel right. There's a lot of slowdown at really weird and sometimes crucial moments that make the physics feel wrong, and the controls sometimes seem ever-so-slightly laggy (lag and Sonic shouldn't even exist in the same universe!). Guess the DS just doesn't hold up against Blast Processing!

9. sonic on the SEGA MEGADRIVE oh yeah

my brothers got my megadrive now so i downloaded 1-3 and think knuckles on xbox live marketplace aha :smoke:

10. No. I hate the sonic games. All of them. <_<

>_>

Sonic 3 & Knuckles is my favourite platformer of all time, except for maybe Mario 3. My sister lost my Genesis years ago but I still fire it up on an emulator every once in a while.

11. Honestly I would have to say Sonic Riders the gameplay was so fun!

12. ...so no one has/had a Dreamcast?

13. I didn't play Sonic until I started college. I downloaded the first 3 for XBLA and had a blast playing them.

14. It's a shame no original sonic game came out on saturn

I broke my saturn's CD reader not long ago while on unmentionable

15. Yes i'm a Sega fanboy

16. I didn't grow up with this one as I did with Mario and Mega Man but they are enjoyable games and I have a few for the Genesis when I bought one a year or two ago.

17. #17 weednotcrack, Jul 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2011

I still got my Dreamcast and I loved Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2. I had this awesome Sonic Chao on Sonic Adventure whose hair was super long like SSJ3 Goku so I named him SSJ3 Goku :laughing: He was freaking awesome! He had max stats and would haul ass through all the Chao races. I wish I still had that game, I might have to burn both of them to some blank CDs and start playing them again:D

18. I bought one around the same time I got the Genesis. Pretty underrated system. I'm a collector soo yea lol. Only missing the Saturn out of the consoles, my brother had a Master System so I lucked out with that.

19. I'm still missing the Sega CD and the 32X :p (and also the SG-1000, but i'm not japanese you know)

20. sonic unleashed was so fun.... chip was funny to... i hope he comes back