Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anyone else love smoking roaches?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ColonelChronic, Apr 26, 2009.

1. i break up roaches and smoke them out of a one hitter

2. Hell yeah, just smoked a nice roach and got a bit high before bed

3. roaches are clutch. They have saved my night many a time.

4. [quote name='"LightAnother"']I hate 'em there all old and I feel real sketchy smoking them, like a fiend idk why though.[/quote]

The only time your a fiend is when you don't have weed you will suck dick for it.

5. right onnnn that's what I'm doing right now! :bongin:

6. Just smoked some roaches out of a bong for the first time which made me high 10x more intense!

Ain't even know roaches packed that much of a punch gotdamn!

7. Roaches are great to make 2nd gen joints. :smoke:

8. I actually heard recently that smoking roaches gets you higher cause there's a higher concentration of THC in the roach.

9. Well there is weed in it, and resin. Resin has low thc, high cbn. And other degradation products and plant matter. So it's kinda concentrated. Cbn is very couch locky

10. my friend saved up roaches from joints then rolled that up and the resin gets u lit pretty quick

11. What's CBN. is that from roaches or from resin. Don't usually smoke pieces so don't know too much about resin lol.

12. Generation joints fuck you up! The highest generation I've gotten to is 3. That's 125 joints smoked! 5 roaches=1 first gen. 5 first gen=1 second gen. 5 second gen= third gen and so on. My stoner friends don't understand this and claim to be on their like 50th gen.

13. from weed. CBN is what thc turns to with enough heat/energy. Resin has high levels of cbn vs thc because it's been combusted already.

14. I used to save all my roaches in a tin and smoke them whenever I was dry, but that was fucking nasty IMO. Now I just reroll the last of my roach into the next joint I smoke, far better than an entire joint made of roaches.

15. AYE! That's an ill concept! If that's the case I do second Gen jays all the time. I've prolly mixed some second Gen roaches with second Gen roaches...what does that make......this shot is like inception!

16. Love smoking them out of my pipe or bong. Gets you high af.

17. I'm English so I think I may be lost in translation but are you lot referring to the cardboard you use as a filter? You can smoke that shit?! I've been smoking like 1.5 -2gs a day for like a year and all my buddies smoke and I've never ever heard of that, ever!

18. Basically when you smoke a joint, you know how when it gets really close to the end it gets hot as hell and a bit uncomfortable? If you put it out and there is a tiny bit of weed left in it, this is called a roach.

The oils from the weed soak nicely into the paper near the end and as a result you can get a stone very similar to smoking a mild hash, quite heavy for smokers who are only used to green.

19. I love roach weed! So "resiny" And I think people outside the US usually use filters, so they might be lost here lol

20. Never known someone over the age of 14 to roll a joint with a filter,it's common knowledge globally