Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anyone else love smoking roaches?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ColonelChronic, Apr 26, 2009.

1. once i run out fresh..i unwrap all my roaches and roll a roach blunt..roach blunts always burn as slow as cigar and leave me utterly stoned...not high mind you..STONED.:smoke:

2. Im currently smoking a roach :smoke:

3. Graveyard blunts get you straight toasted. Its like a fuckin louisville slugger to the head lol. I love em though.

4. I'm gonna have to agree with the consensus that roaches are awesome.

After a toking session, all my buddies are gone home, and I'm left with nothing but maybe a half a bowl in the bong, it brings a smile to my face to look in the ashtray and see a nice fat blunt roach. It's like an early Christmas...! Except the presents are wrapped in charred, stinky brown paper and covered in a fine coating of tar and ash. But c'mon, it's what's inside that counts. :smoking:

5. I love roaches so much that instead of smoking blunts we play "Clip game."
    Things you will need:
    Bong
    Blunt wrap/ Dutch of choice
    Scissors
    Grinder(Optional)

So what you do is roll a blunt and than cut it into 3-5 pieces. Take each "clip" put it in the bong, and enjoy! Your smoking a blunt through a bong, so you're filtering the nasty shit and also by doing this the pack doesn't get killed in 3 hits. It's basically a slow burning pack.

PS: if you roll tight blunts try to ease up cuz too tight of a blunt and it will not hit through the bong.

6. i smoke my roaches sometimes.. depends on how big the blunt/joint was..

if its a roach worth smoking, ill usually spark that shit up when i just wanna get a little stoned

and yeah, generation blunts.. are straight up awesome

7. I put those lil bitches (or sometimes one if I only have one) in my bowl and they sure do get me blasted. I can't smoke them when they are too small though. That's why I just put them in a bowl better lol. :cool:

8. I just found two in my ashtray last night. Instant smile.

I love them too! Does anybody else throw them into a bong like I do - paper and all? Or do people "peel' them and throw the paper out? I do both, actually, now that I think of it. Either way, they're great!

9. i always save my roaches. Its more weed! :smoking:

10. lately i've been smoking good weed. grapefruit diesel, kush, some stuff we call gorilla face, some purple here and there. been on that kick for about 3 months now. recently, like the last 2 weeks, i've been getting quarters of some rego green to mix with my primo stuff. it helps stretch it out and gets you mad high. i've been saving all the roaches and tails for the last 2-3 weeks. i also save the dust and crumbs left around. it's all in this tube once used as a container for some gorilla face. by the end of this week i'm going to roll one of the meanest joints ever rolled. i'm gonna share it with my best buds over some ice cold wittekerke.

right now i'm sitting on a tube like 4/5 full with a looooottta green to smoke before i break em down. i just got a $20 of some grapefruit diesel and yesterday i got 4 nickels of some kush, one of which is about to be another tail to add to the tube.

oh yea, i've abandoned blunts for the most part. when i roll i roll king sized zigs. or maybe some white ones if i get a nickel of kush or something.

11. whats wittekerke

12. roaches = pot heads "lifesaver"
    i remember numerous times where i smoked mad roaches wit my bro. even if we did have tree. :smoke:

13. I hate 'em there all old and I feel real sketchy smoking them, like a fiend idk why though.

14. roaches are put in my empty jars and put with the other empty mason jars so when im dry and wanting 2 get high and out i start scraping my jars with a razzor blade and find them roaches...mmmmmmmaybe put some oil from scraping my pipes damn dat b good:cool:

15. ugh no thanks

16. Only if I'm out and have been lookin for some for days then I find a roach, thats the only time I could say I love roaches.:smoke:

I'd prefer a .3 bowl of some kill then a shitty smellin roach.:devious:

17. I dont so much like smoking my roaches in a bong but I just got done smoking a blunt rolled from the res'd up weed in the bigger roaches I had sitting around and it burned nice and slow and got me nicely lifted.

Ill bust up a roach right before I go to sleep but they're just a bit harsh for me.

18. one morning i smoked 3 roaches on the balcony..listened to some music fell asleep in the chair LOL

19. res'd up weed from roaches is the bestttt