Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anyone else love smoking roaches?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ColonelChronic, Apr 26, 2009.

1. I always put my blunts out when I get down to about an inch, cause I love smoking 'em so much later. When it gets all resin'd up I feel like it just blasts me, gets me as high as the entire rest of the blunt. Plus when I want to smoke again a few hours later it helps me conserve my bud.

2. smoking roaches is so fun the buzz does not last as long but it hits me fast and i love hitting my bong packed with roach weed:smoke:

3. ^^^ yeah blunt roaches are bomb in a nice bong

4. I mean, i like to smoke them when it's all i have (I save all of them) but i wouldmuch rather twist up a new one

5. throwin a bunch of roaches into a fat bong bowl gets me BLASTEEDDDD!

6. I just snapped the roach from a fat cone from last night. Hitting it through a b is waaay nicer than a pipe, because you can't get the scoobies.

7. yeah I take the leaf off (were dutchmasters, best way to go) then cut the blunt up and put it into my bong wit some fresh herb. i figure we'd be smoking all that paper anyways in the blunt so might as well hit that sticky res in there and keep it burnin:smoke:

8. I love smoking roaches too, but for the past month or so I've been saving all my roaches to roll one fat ass graveyard blunt :)

9. Gotta admit, I hunt through my ash tray and smoke my spliff roaches when theres nothing else around.

10. i had 6 week of roaches that i just started smoking on because my ol man acting like he can't find any good cause its raining.

anyway, i can smoke a skimpy cigarillo and get way stoned half way through.

11. i don't mind roaches, they sure are harsh though

a lot of the time, i smoke the j or blunt all the way down until there's basically nothing left

12. nope but I love to crack them open <3

13. this is why a nice pair of roach clips are an essential accessory to any stoners arsenal

14. roach weed almost reminds me of vaped weed. it seems like a lot of that good THC has been burnt off from the cherry while it was lit.

15. I always end up finding roaches when I run out and its like it just brightens up my day.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. yea when i saved enough to get me high and i dont have anymore bud.. i love it! :)

17. Roach weed has helped me through some dryy times.

I'm like a roach weed packrat. I find them all over myself. Wallet, pockets, everywhere. They end up going into a classy-ass Altoids tin where they spend their days until I am dry and then they get the royal unwrap and are blazed in the bong.

GOD I LOVE ROACHES :smoke:

18. Got about a 1 inch roach off the blunt I smoked today that Im gonna light up tomorrow after i finish my paper. gonna be great. Roaches get me just as high as the other 80% of the blunt

19. gotta agree with that when ever i clip my blunts early and save them for later, even if they are just an inch or so, it seems like it gets me just as ripped as the rest of the blunt. And it burns surprisingly long. My blunts always burn pretty long but the roaches surprise me cause i light it up and 10-15 minutes later im still squeezin hits out of it.... def a fan of the roaches fosho:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  20. i'm on bad terms with roaches since i accidentally inhaled one last night..
    eh, i guess it was pretty funny..
    fuck it, i can't stay mad at them. i love roaches :eek:

• Funny Funny x 1