Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone else love shake?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by rodgersizsik, Dec 4, 2013.

1. I swear I always get the highest when I get all the shake on the bottom of my bag into one nice fat tight bowl. I love shake, easy as heck to pack too. Gimme some shake and kief and I am good.

2. When I pick up if there's any shake in the bag I like to roll it into a blunt, but I prefer buds.

3. That's actually a good idea, I'll try that next time. And yea nothing beats the look or feel of some good bud, shake just get's me higher for some reason.

4. Sounds like the good shake that's filled with trichomes. :smoking:

5. What about a THC filled Milkshake?

6. Prefer buds but shake definitely has its uses :smoke:

7. [quote name="shaddytheman" post="19099251" timestamp="1386163803"]What about a THC filled Milkshake?[/quote] I just jizzed

8. Sounds good to me. :smoking:

9. If I get a good deal on it (if it's mids) or it's some dank shake (no seeds) that weighs out to what I'm paying for then yes I love shake ,but If I didn't buy it I honestly don't care what form it's in I'll smoke any form of cannabis (whether it be shake ,bud ,wax ,hash ,or keif).

10. Do you grind your buds? It might be that because the shake is in smaller pieces you are packing more weight per bowl

11. Shake and bake

12. I have a mason jar just for shake.

Every time I pick up, I'll dump the whole bag into a mason jar, then I'll pick all the buds out and put it in a separate mason jar. And I just save the shake. My goal is to fill the whole mason jar.

13. I'd rather have a bag of shake, less stems,Sent from my HUAWEI H881C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Shake is like low end kief with pieces of bud.
    But it has a lovely fluffyness

15. #15 CO80525, Dec 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2013
    Shake is ok but I'd much rather blaze budzz

16. I like smoking some shake from the bottom of the bag because it gets me fuckin toasted, i wouldn't buy shake off someone unless i was desperate though. The only thing i don't like is that depending on how well trimmed the bud is, the leafy bits will break off and the shake will be really harsh. What i also like to do is smoke the shake first and save the pretty nugs for last instead of smoking all the buds first, only to be left with some crumbly dry shake at the bottom of the bag.

17. Only when its powdery shake but not as much when its leafy. But for real right though. That powdery shit at the bottom of the bag hits the absolute best.Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

18. I save shake then make it into bho. Fun times

19. If there's any shake in my bag first thing I do is ring my dealer and complain

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk