Anyone else love rum like a pirate?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DaleGribble, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Rum and coke, shots of Cappin's, Mojitos, Rum and fresca; all are my favorites. I love Castillo Silver for like $8.50 a liter, which is pretty much as economical as it gets. And you can get decent rum for so cheap.

I like 10 Cane the best (by FAR), but Captain Morgans, Mount Gay, Cruzan, etc are all good.

2. 151 is awesome if you mix it strong and right.. Other than that it's Stoli ftw.

3. Whenever i want to get shit-faced i go with the Captain.

4. 151 is ok, but only on birthdays or if you feel like getting into trouble. I like Captains but its a bit weak and expensive for how good it is. Rum is flexible.

5. i had 2 big bottles of rum, now i have maybe an 8th of a bottle left

6. What kind of rum?

7. bacardi

8. nice, thats what I'm sipping on right now.

9. shit gets me tore up, i think ill join you might as well finish the bottle off

10. Once you had some you're hooked:

[​IMG]

11. Definitely a fan of Mount Gay. I have a keychain from my last bottle of it. I haven't tried their silver version, which is like $3 more a bottle, but I've never had it and I tend to prefer light rums.

12. i just gotta say, im watching king of the hill. Dale is the silliest mother fucker.

13. Aaaarrrrr matey!!!

14. Ha me and my boys put down a handle of captain last night. I love drinking that shit with coke it goes down so smooth.

15. hell ya. paramount 151 bitches.

i took a pic the other day when i was taking shots... lets see if i can find it.... there ya go.

Attached Files:

• rum.jpg
      rum.jpg
      File size:
      168.1 KB
      Views:
  16. I remember my first time drinking rum.
    Hadn't eaten a thing all day, and around 10 PM that night, I'd been taking syrup shots at Denny's and eating sugar packets. Yeah, I was broke, and yeah it was a bad idea.
    Get home around 11 PM with my girlfriend and two other friends of mine, and decide to crack open a bottle of Captain Morgan spice rum.
    Don't remember anything that happened, but I remember waking up face down in a puddle of bloody puke, lying right next to my girlfriend, and my two other friends sleeping in fold out lawn chairs.
    Ever since then, I've been a heavy rum drinker. I would take rum over any other alcohol around.
    Unfortunately, whenever I throw up now, I swear I can taste the captain morgan's, and it makes me sicker.

17. you wanna know whats some good shit? rum and mountain dew, it tastes like cream soda

18. Sailor Jerrys is also nice, especially cuz its overproofed.

I think I'll stick to Rum and Coke, Mountain Dew tends to run alcohol for me.