Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone else Love joints?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by burnttwaffle, Jun 14, 2008.

1. i really just thought itd be nice to have a rebuttle thread for the "anyone else hate joints" thread

i fuckin love em, if i had the otion of smoking one thing for the rest of my life, itd be a joints

i think its a true art to roll a good joint and just so good to smoke, not to mention thats the way it was done in the good ol days :p

yea... there awsome

i could go for the one in my sig :D

2. i agree. my number one way to smoke. then bong.:D
    tho i havent used a vape yet so that might change things.

but as of now joints are my absolute favorite.:smoke:

3. Joints are all i smoke when i use my weed. I'll smoke bowls when people are smokin me out tho =P

4. I love em. The first thing i ever smoked was a joint.
    Even when I didn't know how to roll and i packed it with a pencil :).
    Now I roll perfect doobs.
    I just smoked 2 fattys.
    High as shit =]
    :smoke::hello:

-Ai

5. yeah i love 'em. went to central park this past 4/20 to burn one down with my girl during my break at work. awesome even tho we weren't hiding it very well...just sitting on some rocks in the middle of everyone...so many cops around that day, but it was cause the pope was in town, not 4/20

6. yea man, i fucking love joints. and none of my friends understand why.

7. i love joints. i used to like blunts more, but i have to smoke blunts outside and its not as relaxing as smoking a joint on the couch (cant smoke tobacco in these apartments). plus i think a joint is just the right amount to get me on the level i wanna be at.

8. a joint is my least fav way of burning. next to piling herb on the table and cupping your hands over it like some crackhead.

it's all about the vape. you can cover more herb, get higher than you thought was possible, and it's super efficient

9. Love em, I get the best flavot in joint, seems I taste the lighter in bowls... I taste something???
    My favorite way to smoke is a joint in the bong...

"Long live the Joint" :D

10. nothing better than a joint + a couch ..... my idea of heaven.

but then again i have many types of heaven....

11. I love 'em. I lost my piece recently to the pigs, so I've been smokin alot more joints lately. I went through a whole pack of zig-zag's (32 papers) in a week. And thats not counting joints, blunts, bowls, etc, packed by other friends. So I smoked a lil more than 32 joints last week :D

12. I love 'em too. They're real chill. Glass and other forms of smoking are fine and mighty, too, but they don't have as much of a relaxed feeling as pulling on a joint. Milking a tube and slamming smoke into your lungs isn't relaxing. It's nice, but doesn't compare to a nicely rolled joint where you can just stroll around in a nice quiet park.

13. I agree man, joints are my weapon of choice.

It does take a lot of skill to roll a joint that is aesthetically pleasing, smooth, and burns evenly.

I know a few people that, no matter how fine they grind their herb, they always have to light their spliff three or four times.

Practice makes perfect! lol

14. Yep. Even after people get the shape down, it's usually too tight or too loose. I smoke Bugler's rolling tobacco, so I get lots of practice with rolling. :hello:

15. Yeah, that's true. I've smoked joints that I had to light every hit, and then I've smoked joints that were so tight I could barely get a hit.

What I normally do is roll it tight, stick it, and then loosen the end that I hit from. It works out pretty well for me! :smoke:

And I've never rolled my own cigarettes, is there any difference in consistency when rolling, like moisture or anything?

16. joints have my heart.

i started smoking on them.
    i smoke them mostly.
    its just easier.

17. Joints are by far my favourite way to smoke, especially when there's a group.
    I don't even own a piece anymore, I just have a ton of papers.

18. joints are just classic, and classy.

whenever I'm done smoking a joint to myself I think "damn, this is exactly how high I want to be"

plus once you get the knack of rolling, they'r less hassle. you light it once, sit back and toke.

it's also a great way to transport weed. easier to smoke in a car. less conspicuous (sp?)

just all around great way to enjoy the herb.

and there's just somethign iconic about the joint. There's a picture of Frank Zappa with a joint in his mouth on my fridge and everyone that sees it instantly knows it's a joint.

19. glass no questions joints are messy plus you end up throwing the roach in the bowl anyways

20. ...i like joints cause i can smoke it in parts..smoke a bit..watch a little tv then smoke some more....