Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone else love colorado?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by stonerhaman, Jan 5, 2013.

1. 35 bucks a 8th

2. 25 if you're looking in the right places, 150 a zip as well.

if only i lived there

3. Not to mention full legalization, some of the best buds in the world, and beautiful scenery surrounding you wherever you go

4. I thought itd be cheaper OP, Im in AZ and an eighth wud run me 40 bucks.

5. I used to live in Texas and get good dank for 100 a zip

6. i've only seen prices like that from a caregiver, not on the street

7. Its fucking bs... peopme werw making 300-400 an oz off me for the past ten year. Now im growing and its worthless haha fuck me

8. We should really keep mj valuable to the peolle be for corporations take over the weed market and no local fsrmee can compete..... fucking 1% will posses even more of the peoples money

9. Ha hey dude you in Colorado? If so keep in touch on here and Ill give you some $ when I get there

10. .... farms?

11. Thanks dude I will give you some worthless mj

12. Gotta help a fellow grower out

13. live right round denver... favorite dispensary?

14. i wish i knew someone from colorado =(*

15. I'd move there because I love the mountains, unfortunately I havent smoked in almost a year.