Anyone else love ACID cigars?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by digita7, Jul 11, 2008.

1. I just picked up a box of 14000cc ACID cigars, and I must say, they are absolutely delicious!

Anyone else a cigar connoisseur?

2. Haha, I had this weird vision in my head of a cigar rolled with a sheet of blotter paper.

3. wtf are acid cigars? looks like a job for google!

4. ACID is a brand of cigar. They're pretty good for the price but for the same price you can get a decent asthon.

5. They taste like curry to me, i like Macanudos.

6. I like Macanudos myself, but my friend bought some acid cigars and they tasted awesome, it was like sugar was on the cigar, but this was years ago.

7. Not a huge tobacco man.

The only cigars I've tasted that I've not really disliked were Cohib (Sp?)... Dominican Cigar.... very small and mild - "when you're done smoking it - you're done tasting it" as the person who introduced me to them put it.

8. I love acids! My favorites are the roam and the nasty. I'm gonna have a blunt and a nasty later today.

9. I enjoy the occasional cigar.

10. they are tasty. i also am a bit of a cigar afficianado but if im gonna smoke a flavored stogie its either a cao moontrance or my new fav, the java latte from drew estate. other that those i prefer a nice sweet mellow easy smoke such as a don diego "playboy" (special edition i believe) or a conetticut (sp) rocky patel. i really reccomend the playboy as it is sweet and not at all harsh but they are pricy at 9-15 bucks a smoke.:smoking:

11. aaaahhhh,,,,i like me a cohiba everynow and then,,,but i LOVE a nice fat Partaga Black

(((if you like partagas but dont want too be overwhelmed by a the blacks STRONG woodey taste i suggest gettin a partaga rojo,,,VERY light but VERY tasty)))

and as too macanudos,,,not bad,,,but partagas just beat em into a pulp for me....(((buty cigars are a HUGE preference thing)))

edit: HOLY SHIT JOHNNY WEED SEED YOU'RE BACK!!!! (((i havent seen you in months)))

12. Is ACID the brand that makes the flat cigars? Tried one of those....yekhhh....