Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone else love a beer or two while smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cjg18, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Ive been smoking for a while, and I feel like ive hit the pinnacle of tolerance. Anyways I feel like after a couple beers it makes the high a bit more intense. Obviously I know its the alcohol but it doesn't make you feel drunk, just higher. Does anyone else enjoy doing this?

2. There is NOTHING like sitting back at the end of the day, playin some old school rap, blunt in one hand, a beer in the other.

3. Pretty much what Im doing right now, just got off of work, got my bubbler in one hand and a beer in the other with music playing.

4. lol i only drink if im going to get wasted lol i drink till i puke then go back for more.

5. Yeah me too..... I don't really puke...... but I am a super-duper-addict, so I do it big :cool:

if I drink a beer or 2...... it leads to 23-24 EVERYTIME.

6. I can't drink for a buzz, I gotta go ahead and get drunk. Shots + weed is pretty nice though

7. yeah and me

8. Well if Im drinking to get wasted im probably not going to smoke. I feel weed just tells you how drunk you really are, you just dont know it yet until you hit the pipe.

9. Yes! as much as i love liquor and gettin smashed, when im smoking i dont like to drink at the same time. But, when im really high, 2 or 3 coronas and I feel wonderful.

10. Feels good man.

Usually try to drink a few while smoking if the opportunity presents itself.

11. #13 CuZ, Jul 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thats whats up

12. FUCK yeah. Beer, bud and bitches!

13. I usually throw in some shots. Sailor Jerry, Jameson, or Jack Daniels.

14. I drink stout beers i cant stand light beer. if im high it sucks because it dries out my mouth so much i just cant physically drink them. my mouth feels foamy and dry after a few sips.

15. Beers go down really well with smoking but just remember the golden rule,
    Beer then grass your on your ass
    Grass then beer your in the clear
    ;)

16. well normally ill slug down 9 or 10 so ill be taking a seat either way

17. #20 WeekendTokerr, Jul 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Well that's fine then :p

Tge rule generally goes for if you are heading to a party/club you want to do your smoking before your drinking to ensure your not slipping all over the place