Anyone else look at a clock at a certain time?...9:11?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by PurpleOnyx, Jan 8, 2014.

1. So this is going to sound weird but,
    for a few years now i always find myself looking at the clock at the same time every day...
    now this may not be anything of value but that time is at 9:11
    almost every day!
    does anyone else have a certain time of day they look at the clock?

2. Not that I've noticed but that's pretty strange, man. Maybe you have some time thing happening and ghosts and psychic phenomena shit about to fuck with your life and make it turn into an strange and horrific adventure with alien mind manipulation or something. Juss sayin...

3. I notice 12:34 quite often.

4. Ive done the that a few times.

But the number that I have weird ability to look at the time right as it turns to, I shit you not:

5. 11:11 Am more days than not... and 7:23 Pm pretty often.

6. Not entirely sure if you are serious, but that's quite the stretch and I'm a strong believer of the paranormal.

7. 3:52 pm, though i'm likely to check the clock a bit before 4pm every day to see how much longer i have at work

but i got a cat on 03/05/02 so that's cool

8. 911 for me too.I always think.. wow sept 11 what a tragedy. Then I think oh sept 11 thats my buddies bday! But yeah atleast 5 times a week ill catch that time. Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

I'm not being serious - sorry - but if I were I could tell one story that would vindicate your belief. But nobody would believe me (or care) so fuck it.

10. I remember my best friends cousin saying he would unintentionally look at the clock at 9:11 a lot too. He was in the military

11. when i look at the clock, it is always time to smoke

12. I want to hear this...

13. I smell a conspiracy.

[​IMG]

15. meh, people are cowards on the internet. they'll say what they want. especially skeptics.

16. #16 Adam182, Jan 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2014
    Funny you ask this actually as I always seem to look at the clock sometime shortly after either 16:20 or 04:20 so both 420 of the day.

Have landed on the 4:20 before but mostly its about 5-10 minutes after.

17. \n :metal:
    \nBut not really, cause I wouldn't even recount this thing if someone was fucked up enough to want to hear it. It's just a mind bender to me. To others its just some goofy shit that happened to someone else. You know how that deal goes. 

18. Around 514 mornin and afternoon

19. you probably forget all the other times you see a time though and just remember the time 9:11 or 23 or 69 or whatever

If you look for something you will find it all the time

20. your avatar scares the shit out of me for some reason.  Im not attacking you though, i loved my cat, too.  

kinda looks like a fat mark wahlberg with a neckbeard. :laughing: