Anyone else living in a place where they don't belong

Discussion in 'General' started by marathon1, Jan 19, 2011.

1. I'm a liberal,atheist, pothead who lives in fucking Alabama...

2. I'm a gigantic douche bag who live's among some very friendly people. I constantly beak everyone around me and they're all starting to beak me back, which make's things very interesting.

Theres always that one guy that can't take a joke though and i beak him the most.

3. I win this one. White guy living in inland China.

4. The best part about this life is if you aren't where you're supposed to be you can say fuck it and go where you want to go. Plan it out save some money finish your education and fly the coop. Nothing can stop you

5. very liberal weed smoker at private Catholic university.

no one is beating white China man though.

6. reality. it's an illusion of the mind, but my mind exists inside of it. which means my mind is an illusion too. but i'm aware. i don't think i belong in here. i'm the one thing that doesnt fit.

7. You sound like me after a long shift at work

8. I'm living on a planet where I don't belong but otherwise... Missouri = misery so yeah.

9. #9 IwasA.Smurf, Jan 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2011
    East Tennessee :wave:

Then again, there's times I don't feel comfortable in my own skin,, Like that feeling you don't know whether to sit or stand

10. Yeah. It's called Earth.

11. I really don't care, I didn't vote for the guy and this only confirms I made the right choice. The unfortunate thing is I would guarantee a massive portion of Alabama agrees with Bentley's comments

12. A true Christian wouldn't alienate people like that. He's an idiot.

I'm agnostic, by the way. With leanings towards LaVeyanism.

13. Delaware isnt bad. No Sales tax is awesome. Just tons and tons of strip malls, and shitty people. I want to live in like Maine or Washington state, somewhere cold and remote.

14. I don't care too much for my hometown and I'm sick of these cold ass winters.

15. I've lived in Maine and Oregon, definately two awesome area's of the country.

16. Heh, your not going to like it much in Washington then, its not very cold or remote.

17. Maine is very expensive to live in.. I need to find somewhere better..

18. I don't know if it's so much the physical state in which I exist, but the time.
    Something just feels wrong about it. I just can't get into the groove.
    I'm an anachronism.
    I don't know if I'm carrying around old souls or what, I just don't fit. Not here, not anywhere I've been.