Anyone else like the cold?

Discussion in 'General' started by Rivera, Aug 14, 2011.

1. I could never live anywhere where it is constantly hot out. In Minnesota its a perfect 4 season weather pattern where there is a 3 week period that is too hot for me but this year has been more hot then usual. I love Spring, Fall, and most def. Winter.

I hate being hot because when I am cold I can keep putting on clothes but when it hot and i'm naked im going to suffer no matter what.

I love when fall comes and the beginning of winter so I can wear jeans and long sleeve shirts all the time. Nice to bundle up in my big winter jacket when there is snow everywhere and it is dark for 60% of the day. Coffee, Cider, and hot chocolate taste 100x better and warms you up, even a cig tastes and feels better in the winter.

In northern MN it gets dark by 5:00pm in the winter and in Minnesota winter nights you can go outside and see nothing but blackness and you cannot hear anything, nothing makes noise besides the crunch of the snow under your boot, deafening silence, ultimate silence. The silence almost seems magical on a Minnesota winter night.

2. well i wouldn't say i like the cold, but i'd rather be cold than hot because it's easy to warm up when in cold weather, but what can you do when it's hot and humid as fuck outside? drink water, stay in the shade? neither of the 2 work for me!

3. I love being stuck inside on snow storms. Or any kind of storm for that matter. When the power goes out, me and my brother get baked, light a candle and play board games.

4. I don't know why, but I love getting stoned as shit in a hoodie, haha

5. Yeah, I love fall/ winter. The only good thing about summer is all the girls wearing skimpy outfits, other than that summer blows, especially here in Iowa where it's 90 degree heat and 100 percent humidity.

6. I hate it when the temperature is over 20 (C). It's uncomfortable. I definitely prefer colder temperatures

I also hate having to choose between wearing shorts and tank tops or dressing presentably and being too hot.
    Autumn is my favourite season because it's not too hot, you can layer your clothing, but there isn't much snow. I used to like snow but snow and slush ruin the jeans/pants that I drop a lot of money on, and ice and slush are slippery. I hate falling in the winter lol

7. I live in central Texas... the high for tomorrow is 111 degrees. I FUCKING HATE THE HEAT. I loooooooooooooooooooooooooove being able to wear light hoodies and still be chilly. I visited my cousins in Boston and I was in heaven for a week. I say the colder the better.

8. Yeah I like the cold. I like it typically below 60F.

9. Bumparooni!

10. can't remember if I posted in here

I hate hot weather. I'd rather it be 45 degree fahrenheit than 70 :hide:

Guess that's what the PNW does to ya