Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone else like smoking more than edibles,vaporizers,etc

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Deck-ter, Sep 8, 2010.

1. IDK what it is but there's something about smoke that i love....anyone else feel this way:smoke:

2. I concur. Vapes are healthier and efficient and blah blah blah...

At the end of the day, you just cant beat a good ol fashioned HUGE smoke-billowing bong rip.

3. the Hubby Bars over here in California will blow any smoke away:rolleyes:

but I love to smoke it too:smoke:

4. Hubby bars?

I love smoking...I just kind of made myself not do it any more...the effect of a vape is brilliant but yes I have to agree I always appreciated the quick rush of burnin' a bowl.
    Not really sure WHAT my preference is as I've never really used them both within the same time frame, when I made my decision I just stopped smoking.
    Still do the occasional shared joint out and about, but usually (being a non smoker) it just seems to taste like shit these days...

I can say one thing though, for sure, I do NOT prefer it to edibles...I haven't tried anyone elses except mine, but it's hard to beat something that keeps you stoned for the rest of the day when consumed.

5. I definitely prefer smoking.

6. Hubby Bars are medicinal chocolate bars with hash oil on it. They range from $8-$12 at the local clinics and keep you "medicated":rolleyes: for 8+ hours if you eat the whole bar. I usually eat half and stay on a good buzz for 4 hours then eat the other half the next day. Some of my friends have even gone to bed and woke up the next morning blazed:D Definately one of the strongest edibles around......atleast in southern cali:smoke:

7. edibles over smoking fo sho then hash and hash oil over smoking

8. Bonging through a vape is really nice, you should try it.

Also I prefer vaping. It tastes better, is better for you, and with the right vape you can get hits so thick they will not leave you wanting for a bowl afterwards. Some people complain that a vape high is too "heady" or is "missing something" but the simple solution to that is to turn up the vape in my experience.

9. Smoking the ganj takes the least preperation, and therefore is the quickest method of consuming the herb.

Also, although vapes and edibles are great every once in a while, imo you just can't beat clearing a yellow smoke filled bong and destroying your lungs and having to lie down for a few seconds, or sucking on a tightly packed dry pipe for a few minutes by yourself or with a good friend and getting ripped.

Our ancestors have been smoking the ganja for centuries! Its in my blood if not anything else hahaha.

10. Edibles are better if you want to be ripped for awhile but don't want to keep smoking, however they require a lot of preparation, and is easier to fuck up than smoking (i haven't personally but there have been lots of stories here on gc).

Vapes conserve, but are expensive and give a different high.

Smoking is cheap (papers cheap as fuck, a glass pipe is like $10 or 15), the effects set in much quicker, you can develop rituals for smoking, it doesn't take too long to prepare, it's a social thing to do when you're with friends, and you can get head AND body highs. And in my opinion it's great just to relax with a joint in hand. The downside is, you're inhaling....well, smoke.

11. the whole smoking process is very relaxing. i would smoke over edibles anyday.

12. I agree. Vapes are cleaner, healthier, and give a clearer high, but I love sparkin' up a blunt or J more. It's way more chill and relaxing.:D

13. The highest I've ever been has been from vaporizing and edibles.

I like it all though, but I prefer vaporizing over smoking, I just end up smoking more often for one reason or another.

14. Smoking pot is the best. Eating it is great, more like tripping acid, vaporizers the jury is out with me. I have one and have experimented, you seem to get stoned but not the way I like to do it.

15. smoking, vapes, edibles

16. I prefer edibles, I hate coughing my ass off after a huge bong rip.

17. coughin lets you know it's good shit!

18. Or just super bad lol =P

19. I always cough unless its shwag which i do not smoke. But i just find coughing makes the whole smoking experience un-enjoyable

20. Not coughing > coughing

Fvck that "cough to get off" BS.