Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone else like Buckets

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by M369, Jul 23, 2008.

1. Just been thinking about them alot lately and how they mash you up! Everyone i know loves them. Im the same but i very rarly have one. I think its just the process of cutting the bottom of the bottle off ect.
    What do you guys think of them?
    Any fans?:smoking:

2. i use one every day. its the best for conservation because one hit gets me pretty stoned, and there is no wasted smoke.

3. I used to love them, but overtime it just becomes too much effort to keep around and make. Agreed that they do royally F you up, but a bong or a couple of joints can leave the exact same feeling in you.

(And there will always be a cougher with Buckets. And there are some who don't understand how to use them, they don't let gravity do the work.)

-JC

4. I would only really use a bucket to hit some really potent chronic. Simply because like everyone stated: It conserves weed in every way, and it gets u ripped.

5. Yer agreed. I personaly like gettin a mouthful of water after, sort of cool you down.

6. haha, i hope you're kidding...

7. Lol afraid not, Everyone says that! Wierd i know but everyone has thier own preferences.

EDIT: LOL oh btw only if the water in the bucket is FRESH. Im not some wierdo that likes the taste of dirty water lol..... Oh i just made myself laugh:eek::D

8. freak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

9. i prefer waterfall bongs to buckets, less smoke is wasted and its easier to pull cuz ur not sucking up water

10. buckets were the only thing I used till I got my first bong:hello:havent used a bucket too much since but def a solid method of smoking

11. Greetings,

To me, buckets is serious.

To me, a bucket is like a beer bong as where a joint is like a fine whiskey on the rocks in a clean glass. You drink one cause you like it, you drink the other cause you wanna get fucked up.

Yours Truly,
    Sam_Spade

12. Im sorry but what's a bucket? I've been smoking for like 13 years and never heard of them. I know what a waterfall bong is and a gravity bong but not a bucket.

13. If you let gravity do the work then you won't get any water in your gob. :p

Exactly, I really couldn't put it any better. :cool:

-JC

14. Greetings Frosy_Cola

a Bucket or Gravity Bong is a device which uses a bucket, a bottle and it uses a large amount of water, and uses the effects of hydrostatic equilibrium to effective "smoke" a bowl for you, like an artificial lung,which you then inhale.

It is mean to be used to smoke a lot very quickly.

Here is a short video from YT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y84r_deRAJo

Yours Truly,
    Sam_Spade

15. Hit the nail on the head there. Nicly said.

16. yeah buckets are awesome if you want to get seriously ripped with a small amout of weed.
    there's no way of hiding that you're high after a bucket. and i usually have to take a nap like 4 hours after some bucket sessions. infact im gonig to make a bucket and get ripped.

17. guess im not seasoned enough.. wtf is a bucket, yall talkin bout a gravity bong or somethin?

18. That video is the best. Gotta nail it like the first guy, he nailed it. Course it nailed him too.

19. yes. i believe bucket is the term europeans use to describe the same device that americans call the gravity bong.

they're a wonderful contraption.

20. So its another name for a gravity bong. I know what that is but never heard anyone call it a "bucket" kids these days :smoke: