Anyone else into honda's

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by hatch kid, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Sorry, we're not all "livin the good life, ballin like a motherfuck"

2. Dude, you are obviously so cool, I can tell just from this post that you are the baddest mother fucker on this site. uh-huh.

3. You realize that this is 2012 and a large chunk of people with modified Hondas have motor swaps, completely built motors and turbochargers, right? At least around here there are more 10 second Hondas than I can count on both hands and feet. Even my 200k mile daily driver has a rods/pistons/cam turbocharged motor with almost $2k worth of high end suspension parts, totally stock bodywork, 14" oem wheels and a quiet low profile exhaust.

What do you drive again?

4. [quote name='"1992xr2"']

You realize that this is 2012 and a large chunk of people with modified Hondas have motor swaps, completely built motors and turbochargers, right? At least around here there are more 10 second Hondas than I can count on both hands and feet. Even my 200k mile daily driver has a rods/pistons/cam turbocharged motor with almost $2k worth of high end suspension parts, totally stock bodywork, 14" oem wheels and a quiet low profile exhaust.

What do you drive again?[/quote]

He's got a thread talking about getting a Maserati or an Audi R8. So he probably drives whatever daddys billfold will allow.

5. I'm high and could go for some Honda bike pronz

[​IMG]

CB160 build done for Jason Lee. Due to demand, the shop that built it commissioned a limited edition of six—one is still currently for sale. If I had $8500 that I could part with, straight-up, I suspect it would be sitting in my garage—it looks like such a fun little bike.

6. :wave::wave:
    Love 40 miles to the $5 gallon of gasoline...

Nothing wrong with Honda from ATV's to compact sedans I've been pleased with the engineering. For what its worth was pleasantly shocked proud that my 04 Civic was made in America. Hell, even my f-150 doesn't have a "1" as the first character of the vin# indicating United States.

7. what is the biggest honda sedan? im 6'4" and i want to get a honda but so far ive been in an accord and my knees went past the middle of the steering wheel

8. I fit in my 90 Civic Sedan fairly well and Im 6'4 as well. My knees are somewhat cramped but I have just learned how to keep them so that they dont hit anything.

9. I have a Honda. It's old though.

10. [quote name='"1992xr2"']

You realize that this is 2012 and a large chunk of people with modified Hondas have motor swaps, completely built motors and turbochargers, right? At least around here there are more 10 second Hondas than I can count on both hands and feet. Even my 200k mile daily driver has a rods/pistons/cam turbocharged motor with almost $2k worth of high end suspension parts, totally stock bodywork, 14" oem wheels and a quiet low profile exhaust.

What do you drive again?[/quote]

My dad bought a civic SI hatchback in 1992. Had two engine swaps from japanese integras, just a driver seat and sweet amps in it. Its fuckin badass, and has seen more than 450,000 miles.

11. [quote name='"panflake"']what is the biggest honda sedan? im 6'4" and i want to get a honda but so far ive been in an accord and my knees went past the middle of the steering wheel[/quote]

Crossfit?

12. Well my penis is still functional so i wont be getting a honda any time soon...

13. [quote name='"I like fishing"']Well my penis is still functional so i wont be getting a honda any time soon...[/quote]

Is that a musky in your avatar? Honda doesn't want anything to do with you either, pal. Stick to your American makes and inferior fishing techniques and species (fly > spin, bait) .. They've gotten you this far, haven't they?

14. How old and what model if you dont mind me asking? I personally prefer older Honda's, only issue is most of them are ragged out.

15. Go get that huge lifted 4-door full size bed turbo diesel pickup with stacks to prove to us how awesome your penis is then.

16. i have a 92 acc ex. Its a good reliable car, but its also pretty slow

17. #57 Zònk, Apr 19, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
    Just

18. Had a 94 Accord since 2000 in the family and just sold it with 250k and it ran great. Still has at least 100k left in her. Only reason it was sold was the interior was beyond help. This car was totaled twice and had body repairs 6 other times in its life and still drove strait and wabble free. If not for other people hitting it it would still be in the family.

For a reliable factory car they are great. For a tuner car even better if FWD is your thing. I personally hate FWD so I will stick with an older Nissan or Toyota for an import. FWD is for women. :p

19. I've never understood that. Is it jealousy? Likely. Not much one can do for their pride with a Honda I guess.

Their bikes and ATV/UTV's are sick and they have great econoboxes, but performance? By the time someone is finished modding the things it isn't even a Honda anymore, just a shell.

20. Not really. Unless you go crazy with a swap its still going to be a Honda motor. Although when most people think of Honda's they think of Civics or Accords, you also have to think about the NSX. You cant say that car doesnt have performance.