Anyone else into honda's

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by hatch kid, Mar 19, 2012.

1. ive had a 93 hatch si with full exhaust, header, skunk 2 springs, cold air intake and a few other mods...no pics...

i got pics of my most recent coupe..

specs: jdm D15b motor swap with s20 tranny, header, full exhaust, cold air intake, yokohama tires, ported intake and exhaust, skunk2 coilovers, and sway bars

JDM fer life! LOL

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. lol... love my honda... so i was driving to work yesterday car died on the side of the road (this was after valve work and timing + cam adjustment and distributor replacement) ...lol

So replaced the coil as i was not getting spark, no go.. said ok icm.. replaced icm.. no go.. spend hours and hours trying to fix the problem... found that when resetting battery the car would start, rev to 4grand and die. Kinda was thinking Rotor might have gone bad so replaced that as well. No go. Popped fuse box..fucking 15 amp fuse to ECU had blown... replaced, car started perfect... lmfao...

3. What is the best year for civics in the earlier years I'm 18 looking to get my first car it will be a beater I don't plan on putting alot of money into it . In later years I plan on getting a 07 or 08 and putting performance parts and lots of other modifications

4. In my opinion its all about what you like. I am a fan of the 88-91 Civics, they are also referred to as EF even thought the US models are technically ED. Anyway, I just prefer the look of them over the 92-95 Civics, also called EG. If you are looking for more modern things in your car of course the 92-95 is going to be better for you. If you are wanting something with a bit better of a stock motor the 92-95 is going to be better as well. The EK Civic 96-2000 might also be in your price range. Same thing with them, different body and newer features compared to the old ones. Motors are pretty similar between them and the EG.

5. [​IMG]

I love classic Honda motorbikes.

6. Dang this i haven't been on here in a while. Just got a new motor swap i got a 1.8L b18b1 aka ls going into the crx in about a week will post some pictures of it. That's a clean EG9!

7. Is that your Da to? I love that Hatch!

8. Hondas are good if you are broke like me! haha, I've driven my fair share of cars, and Hondas definitely are not the fastest but they're a good bang for the buck for us people on the lower end of society. I drive a 07 civic si. I"ve posted it here before but here it is again.

[​IMG]

9. Honda is the shit. I'm driving a 99 Accord, I know it's not cool, but it is the best, cheapest to maintain car I've ever had. Gets 32 mpg with 5 speed 4 cyl motor on 89 octane. And is a fun car to drive with the 5 speed...

10. LOL I wouldn't ride in a honda, def wouldn't want to own one. Anyone who brags about owning a honda I just laugh at. I only like rice in my dinner not in my car. lmao at this thread

11. Then why are you posting in this thread? Hondas have their place in tuning, just like muscle cars, exotics, etc.

12. I have an integra and just found out my springs were chopped so I'm gonna lift this thing with new springs and struts

13. Pleases don't put honda's and exotics in the same sentence please, it's disrespectful to the exotics.

14. Tool alert.

A car is a car. But according to Sir Tokes Alot, Honda owners shouldn't even have a thread here because they're not cool enough for him. Sounds like a real cool guy. Lulz:rolleyes:

To sum it up: You sound like an elitist 'tard

--German car owner

15. I said my opinion now I am done with this thread. I am entitled to opinion like you are. You can call me names if you want, but it doesn't bother me. I hate when people rice up honda's and think they are baller rollin down the street with a fart can. I would rather have a car that is fast and doesn't have a fart can. Exhaust and lowering a car does not mean it is tuned.

16. [quote name='"Sir Tokes Alot"']

I said my opinion now I am done with this thread. I am entitled to opinion like you are. You can call me names if you want, but it doesn't bother me. I hate when people rice up honda's and think they are baller rollin down the street with a fart can. I would rather have a car that is fast and doesn't have a fart can. Exhaust and lowering a car does not mean it is tuned.[/quote]

Hondas are a very reliable car, my Acura Integra should get me to 300k. And hondas can be fast. I have a V-Tech engine that goes from 0-130 pretty fast.

17. No one likes ricers, go to any meet and they are no where to be found because they aren't welcome. Real exhaust/intake/headers and flashpro on a 8thgen civic that will last forever and still gets 30+ mpg>>>>> any domestic car/overpriced v8.

18. A vtec honda turbo would whoop a mustang gt anyday. And its a every mans car...how many exotics do you own....0...lol. Yea I may be a car enthusiast but I work with what I have. I acutally own 4 hondas...two motorcycles and 2 civic ex's. There are some honda that do a 1/4 mile under 10 seconds. Fuck you! Why would you come to a thread and completly rag on someones hobby. Thats disrespectful. Grow up. Peace :wave:

19. You can't go wrong with a Honda.

20. The only thing I have against Honda's is it's so hard to find a decent Honda that doesn't have over 200k miles and driven by some 16 year old douchebag.