Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone else in this situation?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cleveland31, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Greetings GC members,

Just started here on Grasscity, wanted to throw out my current smoking situation and see if anyone else is in the same boat. I'm a 20 year old college student with a girlfriend of 3 years. We used to smoke weed together, but over a year ago we both made an agreement to stop. Well, I lasted about 2 months without smoking, but as far as she knows, I haven't touched it since we made the agreement. In reality, I smoke 3-4 times per week, almost always by myself, as I can't risk others finding out I smoke and letting her know.

As most of you know, smoking alone can be an awesome experience, as it really gives you a chance to relax and let your mind roam freely (as well as ensuring you get all the weed instead of sharing!). But it can definitely get bland if done too often. On top of that, I do feel a bit guilty lying to my girlfriend and saying I'm going to bed, when I'm really going to be out back smoking 2-4 bowls for the next few hours.

Coming clean to her isn't really an option, at least not if I plan on staying with her (which I would like to do). Just wondering if any other GC members feel where I'm coming from here, and if anyone has any pointers as to how to cope with the situation.

Thanks everyone, looking forward to many posts as my Grasscity career begins!

-Tony

2. I'd bring it up and say, hey babe... Why did we quit smoking?
    I bet it would be pretty easy to get her back into it for maybe once a week toke

3. It's only a matter of time before she finds your stash or catches you smoking, I'd rather be hated for what I am than liked for what I'm not. You could continue to hide it, but it's not going to make your life any easier, especially if you live with this person.

Might be the time to make the decision, Marijuana or Girlfriend?

4. my girlfriend kills me high 80% of the time. she is the devil.

5. Just tell her you decided to start smoking again. It sucks that you broke a promise but don't compound your mistakes by continuing to lie to her.

6. Hopefully the news of you deciding to make a personal choice doesn't send her into a whirlwind of estrogen-infused bitchiness.

7. Just keep your stuff out of the kitchen and she wont find it

kidding:rolleyes: but seriously, if you guys have been together for three years, I highly doubt she would really mind if you told her that you smoked every here and there.

8. You really should read my Grandfather's quote below and ponder on it and your situation!

I would wait until she is hung-over, having a bad period or is nauseous/sick. Then suggest it as a remedy (the List could back you up) and "go out and buy a pinch" to ease her misery. Toke with her and "Why the hell did we ever quit this? It's good! And look at you! You are feeling half-way human again!"

Granny