Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone else in Rochester getting this Melon Haze right now?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Brenjin, May 27, 2010.

1. #1 Brenjin, May 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2010
    If you got it put a picture up. this shit is ridiculous and the high is one of the best i've ever had. I just don't got a camera.

forgot to put the state my b, wrote this high. Rochester NY

2. Who are you getting it from? Because I'm from Rochester and haven't heard about this haha I'm kinda bummed.

3. lol how much it run you man?

4. No melon haze around Long Island. last time i had anything sounding like that was mango kush a while ago... :( mostly sour d, og kush, NYC diesel, purple kush, comes around here.

5. thread is 5 months old. sadly that melon haze is long gone.

6. My birthday is on Friday :smoke: and I would like to know if you still get Melon Haze, and if you do could you hook me up? Thanks man.

7. His birthday is on Friday, haha. :p

No hookups man ;)

8. that about sums up long island strains. getting old really

get some bubba kush + blue dream from time to time too, had this one strain called Lava.. was pretty bomb.

9. Lol, phamas. Not from NY but feel ya dude. Thats why i love growing my own. I know their real names or I can be the one making them up, although i dont do the latter.

10. I live in Rochester and go to RIT, melon haze is all around me cuz I have it :):smoke:

11. You like RIT? I know a lot of kids going/planning on going there.

12. how much do zips/ QPs run out in long island??

i know my boy who lived out there and bought weight used to get pretty taxed

13. awesome! hope you enjoyed the melon haze. I go to RIT too! what year are you?

14. Just confirming that it's still around. Idk if I might have caught the tail end of this wave. It's definitely good. Nice to have a more sativa type high up here. In Texas we get lots of good sativas..

15. Will post pics when I get home. If I get high and distracted pm me and remind me (for those who care)