Anyone else here get really bored with life?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by RasPlasch, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Buy a dirtbike and ride around town.

SERIOUSLY that is so much fun. Even more fun when a squad car starts chasing you and you ride down a path through the woods and lose them. HOLY SHIT what a fuckin adrenaline rush.

2. i guess. i mean if you live a secluded life the day passes as if you are a robot; programmed to do the same thing over and over again. and living the fast life often gets tired quickly. probably a reason so many famous people commit suicide.

3. Yea I'd say just the same .I kind of know where you're coming from with this. I was a lot like that. I still don't have that many friends just a close circle I can trust. Whole lot of acquaintances, but I know what I want to do day-to-day. I'm happy knowing I got hobbies , interests, Grasscity :p , deeply rooted goals, connects , friends when in need and a girl I'm getting closer to. When 6 months all this was almost non existent. Just keep at it bro. Life will eventually get better. Don't go around feeling sorry for yourself that's really destructive believe me. Kick ass man

4. #24 Dualified, Aug 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2012
    No. I'm a full time student and I have finals week next week. In summertime here we get two sessions of different classes, each 6 weeks long, so double to coverage in half the time. I've had like no social life for a while (I've been chillin with friends every now and then but usually I'm at home studying and I haven't been on this website in a few weeks) because of that. But after August 11th I've got two weeks of doing nothing until I start school in the fall.

Do something with your life. Go back to school and do what your good at. I'm going for a degree in History. You'll meet quite a few girls too.

Edit: I will admit this though. I do get tired when I don't feel like chillin with anyone and I'm just in front of the computer all day smoking trees. That shit is boring and I don't like doing it that often except if its a break after I've been hella busy for a while, which has been recently even though I have quite a bit of homework to do tonight and tomorrow. That's when life is boring.

5. You need a girlfriend. Find the right woman and you'll never be bored.

6. man i feel ya, im outa highschool and had a great time in highschool, but i went directly to working full time, so now i just work all week and chill with the same 2 people pretty much every weekend then repeat

7. #27 NAAAAAHH, Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2012
    I go through the same shit EVERYDAY. Wake up, take a shower, and play video games all day. Sounds crappy I know but I literally have nothing better to do. No where to go or anything. Just trapped at home all day. I used to smoke everyday but things change. Im in highschool, 11th grade and I HATE school. Absolutely no real friends what so ever. Im extremely shy. I only talk at school if im talked to. This has been going on for 5 straight years. Im seriously bored of doing this every single day.

8. Haha u should of waxed that girls cakes. She cancelled cus u werent putting moves on her so she found someone else

9. Shit man... everybody goes through this "phase". Some people never pull through it.

I pulled through about two months ago and nothings been better.

Can't really give too much advice right now, I'll sub this thread and come back when I'm sober... maybe I'll think of something

10. Whenever I feel bored with life, I just think about how lucky I was to be born at all and live as a human being on a planet floating around in space.

Always makes me feel better.

11. Pretty sure that's called depression ?

12. Same here man, when I was in highschool I never talked to anybody but the people I got high with. They all dropped out and shit and I talked no NOBODY. I would go full days without saying a word. Then I quit smoking weed and I don't even talk to those people I used to get high with. I make the effort to hang out with them but all they do is get high and I sit there. I'm starting college in a couple weeks so I hope it will be different. Fuck me if I don't talk to more people.

13. sounds like my life sometimes lol.

14. I had a tough patch like that too, when I come home for the summer from college it's kinda like that for me, but not as isolated. I've hung out with friends less than a dozen times the whole summer..all I do is work work on my car workout and chill at home.

Get out of the damn house and start meeting people. You will thank yourself and be so much happier. It's not instant but a gradual lifestyle change. It takes effort. Best of luck

15. Yes,but that is what drugs are for.

16. No....

In fact I'm never bored.

Time passes far to quickly.
    There isn't enough time to do everything needed to be done.
    I can make like three hours pass in a blink and do nothing.
    Fuck slow down the clock or take some of this shit away.
    Ya dude. I'm not bored. Just pissed and depressed with life.

17. I would just like to point out that most people go to the gym alone. Just because people work out alone doesn't mean they're losers.

18. #38 KushNMusic, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012
    this is how i've been feeling for a long time, they are very very few things in life which bring me any happiness anymore, other then listening to music and smoking weed

in my opinion we're all just brainwashed into thinking that life doesn't suck but as time goes on and we get older the smart ones of us realise that life just straight up does suck, and theres not much you can do about it

the best advice that i can give you is just to spark up that j man, and pass it over to me

19. [quote name='"Jiggernex"']Buy a dirtbike and ride around town.

SERIOUSLY that is so much fun. Even more fun when a squad car starts chasing you and you ride down a path through the woods and lose them. HOLY SHIT what a fuckin adrenaline rush.[/quote]

This.

20. I remember this kid in high school did that. But he got caught and started crying. We made fun of him for that.:laughing: