Anyone else here get really bored with life?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by RasPlasch, Feb 22, 2009.

1. #1 RasPlasch, Feb 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2009
    It has just been recently, like the past 4-5 weeks that I have gotten extremely bored with my life. I've never really had many friends, ever. But a few weeks ago I got in a fight with my best friend. He wanted me to go to a car show. It was on a Saturday, I told him earlier during the week that I might go. The day of the car show comes around and to be completely honest, they bore the hell out of me. So I told him the day of the car show that I didn't want to go. He gets angry and what not. I understand how he could be angry. But later that day during the night his friend texts me and asks what I'm doing. I tell him I'm at home and I might hang with my friend that is a girl (not a girlfriend though). Turns out she couldn't come over BUT... About 15 minutes after I tell him that. I hear banging on my basement windows and all over the house. I walk upstairs and watch out my windows that look out towards the street. And just like I thought my best friends car drives by and cirlces my house slowly. It was my best friend (who I told I didn't want to go to his car show) banging on my house. He thought I was with a girl, so to take out his anger on me he tried to annoy the hell out of us. Real mature right? Well a few hours later I called him out on it. And told him how immature it was etc etc. He denied it all. Since then we haven't really talked more then 5 minutes.

Also that girl I was going to hang out with that night, who I was getting very close to just stopped talking to me. I wondered why but then my friends told me that she has things with 2 other guys. So I'm sure thats why she shows no interest in me anymore.

Now at school I have TONS of acquaintances that I talk to. Like.... I'm never NOT talking to someone during school hours. But they are acquaintances, not friends. I don't hang out with any of them outside of school.

Basically the past 4 - 5 weekends I come home and sit at home alone. The only thing I do during the weekends is go to the gym and lift alone. I see a few guys at the gym that I see every time I go there. They are in there 30's - 50's and they are always there alone. I see myself being them when I get older, and thats not a good thing.

All weekend I just think about how I want the school week to come back so I will have people to talk to.

All the girls that I connect with are either older then me or going to big colleges next year out of state. While I'm just praying, hoping that I will get to go to a community college. :rolleyes:. So I see it pointless talking to them or becoming close with them because they are moving out of state in a few months.

I'm lonely, bored and clueless as to what do to. This morning I woke up and sat in bed for about an hour thinking of a good reason as to why I should get up. The reason I got up? I was hungry, and a bakery fresh bagel sounded really good. Thats why I woke up. Now I'm sitting here... eating the bagel, posting this thread. I guess I will take a shower then come back on here, lol. Sweet!

On Friday my mom even commented about how I have no friends anymore. It was pretty embarassing.

2. Do some voluntary work for charity maybe? I used to do voluntary work at the Royal Botanical Gardens and it was pretty sweet.

3. Dude same shit with me. Except I can't stand school and am shy/quiet and probably say under 100 words in a single day at school. I only really have like 1 maybe 2 people tha I call friends, rest of people are acquaintances. Same thing happened to me this morning, I just sat in bed doing shit. I've been off of school all week because of feburary break and I didn't do anything very fun or productive. I'm just bored and now I'm out of weed. All I seem to do is smoke, do nothing and do nothing. IDK ive been pretty depressed/bored, I'm just looking forward for summer to come and school to end so I can sleep and smoke all day. Then I guess college but I'm not too exicetd about that which I fell I should be, idk. Its life, shit happens.

Sorry for that being a whiny/bitchy rant..........................

4. Back when I was in high school... to burn up free time I worked at a restaurant. And all I can say is try and talk with your old best friend or honestly start talking to people in your classes, and ask them if they wanted to hang out, etc.

5. Haha don't feel sorry.

I'm just glad someone else feels the same way that I do.

6. dont you have any ambitions? or dreams?

i feel sorry for you, it must be terrible.

7. he isnt saying that he doesnt give a fuck about his life anymore, hes just going through a rough patch...

my advice to u is if u have aquantices lie a bunch just throw in like yo im probably going to be picking up some tree later u wanna blaze? im sure if these kids are talking to u every single day at school then they wouldnt mind blazing with u...

we did something when i was a senior in high school.... there was a bunch of groups of guys at my school and they usually chilled within themselves.. we would go out on a school night at like 1(usually around 5 people that dont normally chill) in the morning and fucking blaze together even though we never hungout on the weekends.... well after a few times of that i started getting to know these kids and i devolped a lot of friendships out of it

u should just try asking the kids u talk to if they blaze and what not, and just invite one over to smoke and shit, i mean it might not be the coolest person to chill with but at least u wont feel so lonely u know?

and u should try to fix shit with ur best friend cause if not then u guys are just gonna have a grudge for maddd long between eachtother

hope tat helps

8. you should stop smoking for a little bit. When I'm depressed or in a bad mood, and i smoke, it just makes things worse. If you don't get into a community college, maybe you should think about the army? or the navy? get out and see the world on a big ship....idk, I just always welcome dramatic shifts in life....which is the way you should go if you are tired of yours.

9. dog you go to kennedy high school??

10. I do not. Lakeville South Highscool is where I attend.

You a fan of Mac Dre? Haha.

11. Shit, atleast your still getting up for the bagel...lol, but no in all seriousness, it was semi reasurring reading that, as i to find myself more than bored with the monatony (sp?) of my life. Usually its work that gets me outta bed, because i have to go and have to make that money. (super broke, all the time of late) Then on weekends and shit, i lie awake for sometimes hours with nothing but lists of things that need to be done, bills to pay, house needs cleaning, laundry, and all the other obligations i have made in life and i continue to lay there until finally i need a smoke, or something equally as pathetic. I'm sorry, i feel like i should give you some sort of advice or positve insight, but hey, i suck:) atleast you can possibly take comfort in knowing that many people get struck with the boredom blues. Um... heres an idea...try painting. Haha,.. Im just
    stoned

12. anyone can go to a community college... seriously... its like $100 a class a year..

13. #13 Cali Grass, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2009
    throw a huge party

tell your mom it will help you get your friends back

invite tons of people over, have lots of weed, booze and pizza

if everyones talking about it at school on monday, you will know your on to something :D

peace:smoking:

EDIT: oh, and learn to play guitar if you don't already know how. I don't have people over much anymore but my guitar is always here

14. fuck lakeville

15. Exactly what I thought when I read that. ha
    But really, just try to patch shit up with you're best friend. And do what the other kid said and hang out with one of you're acquaintances. That's how I made some of my friends now :]

16. Keep your head up bud, I went through the same thing sophomore year of highschool. Got in a huge fight with my best friend, he stopped talking to me. I had no friends, but tons of acquaintances.

Try to ask some of those people what they are doing on the weekend and if they wanna smoke or chill or if you can do what they are doing. I ended up joining a whole new group of friends that year because one kid asked if I wanted to come play poker on a Saturday night and then it went from there.

17. but for real fuck lakeville...

if you're ever around the east metro id be down to blaze with someone new

18. I couldn't agree more. I hate Lakeville with a passion. Everyone I meet that doesn't live in Lakeville is so awesome. And everyone in Lakeville is fucking lame.

What city are you in?

19. this actually describes me. I have one friend who doesnt do anything besides hangout wiht his girlfriend and i basically sit at home and smoke all day, i have a ton of aquaintances and get a long with kids during school but no one calls me and if i call them, they don't answer or make up an excuse not to go out. im 6'1 kind of athletic and nice, idk why people dont wanna hangout with me. i wanna hangout and smoke with kids but i have no friends so 90% of the time i toke alone which sucks after a while. life in highschool just isnt for me and i work hard in school so i can have a lot of fun at a fun college so thats my goal have fun in college.

20. [quote name='"HittingBud"']

this actually describes me. I have one friend who doesnt do anything besides hangout wiht his girlfriend and i basically sit at home and smoke all day, i have a ton of aquaintances and get a long with kids during school but no one calls me and if i call them, they don't answer or make up an excuse not to go out. im 6'1 kind of athletic and nice, idk why people dont wanna hangout with me. i wanna hangout and smoke with kids but i have no friends so 90% of the time i toke alone which sucks after a while. life in highschool just isnt for me and i work hard in school so i can have a lot of fun at a fun college so thats my goal have fun in college.[/quote]

Man I'm sorry about all that. That sounds shitty.

You Guys need to take the initiative and ask to chill with them or that certain group. Work your way into the group.

Don't spend your lives bein lonely cause it's your fault. Go out and find someone to hangout with.

Good luck fellas I hope this improves for you. High school are some of the best times of your lives.