Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone else having a great day already?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Slawter, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Well for me i just came off a 1 week t break and am flying high as a kite off some resin. Can't wait to get home in 4 hours and be greeted by 4 grams. :hello:
    Anyone else having a kick ass day so far?

2. Just the fact that's its my birthday makes it a great day! Also say "Happy Birthday" to Jimi too!

3. I've had a great day, woke up, showered, did a wake n bake and then my mom came home with a dozen donuts :hello:

4. well happy birthday bro. and happy birthday to jimi. Did you get some bud for your birthday? :p

5. Holy shit i love those doughnuts, i must go pick some up.

6. Happy birthday, Zoso!!

So far, I have no complaints.
    Woke up, smoked, drove 40 minutes home from my boyfriend's house. Got home, smoked some more, and now I am watching Gnomeo and Juliet. I plan on smoking bowls and watching football, today. And my son is with his dad until tonight. It's my last day to relax until I'm back to "mommy" mode, so I'ma do it up!!

7. How old is your son?

8. He is 3; the love of my life! :love:

9. Cool. Do you plan on introducing him to herb when he's old enough?

10. [quote name='"Slawter"']

Cool. Do you plan on introducing him to herb when he's old enough?[/quote]

Haven't decided.