Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone Else Have This Strain ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BlazingNick420, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Dealer sold me 14 G's of BLUEBERRY TRAINWRECK for $200.

i tihnk in my 2 1/2 years of smoking this is my Favorite Strain BY FAR.

soo fucking dank, crystally, smells like a skunky blueberry, and tastes soo fuckin good..

wish i had a camera besides my cell phone shit one so i could post up a pick of wuts left.

anyone else have/had this strain ?

2. Pics or it didnt happen.

3. Ya ive heard of that strain. Never tried it though. But WTF! $200 for 14 g's?? I pay $90 for a half o. Thats expensive shit. Maybe its cause im in toronto.

4. I would like to enjoy some pictures. :smoke:

5. [​IMG][​IMG]

Best 2 pics i can get ;/

thats My Photobucket.

my Camera sucks and im fuckin HIGH :smoking:

6. damn, looks tasty
    ive smoked blueberry for the past month or so and trainwreck alot and their both dankkkky

7. Hell ya im fuckin Baked off 2 Small Bowls :smoking:

8. whoa, that is all green. :)

9. Thanks man :D

Ya just imagine the smell of this stuff, Smells like Skunky Blueberry Farms when i got the 14 G's in 1 Bag.

before i even saw the nugs i smelled them and i was like O M F G smells D-A-N-K.

tastes like chronic mixed with a light flavor of blueberry