Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anyone else have this problem?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokerr, Jan 21, 2011.

1. ok my dealer is 100% reliable. And his stuff is dank 99% of the time with the occasional high mids. but anyways, the problem is he doesnt give me any good deals like i see many people on GC get. he only sells standard prices for grams of dank. which in NY is 20 bucks. so i pay 60 for 3 grams. and i see people who get 1/8s for like 50 on this website. like cmon give me a good deal! i wish i had some good hookups like u guys. i cant wait to goto cali in a few years :wave: anyways, im gonna smoke this bowl right now. have a good night guys stay high

2. move to canada bro
    grabbing a quarter for 50 tommorow :p
    why are NY prices so high anyway???

3. it has a lot to do with what region you live in.

4. New York has some pricey shit.

5. prob cuz its not around as much, well at least the good stuff. and for some reason i can ONLY find dank, and with dank comes dank prices(meaning bad lol) :devious:

6. i have the same problem finding dank everywhere :D