Anyone else have this problem?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by NortherToker, Mar 11, 2010.

1. I'm sure I can't be the only one but I seem to have this strange ability to attract girls with boyfriends lol. I'm not talking 1 or 2 girls mad at their boyfriends, but the last 5 chicks I've been involved with all have had boyfriends, some of which I knew at the time and the others I found out after. Its gotten to the point where I'm past frustration, and its almost becoming comical. I'm a pretty laid back guy and can't remember the last time I've asked out a girl, usually I just hang back and wait for them to make their move, is this my fatal flaw, should I be picking them rather than them picking me? They also seem to all be the crazy obsessive type that text u every 10 minutes asking "when can I see you again". I can handle the craziness, but one of these days I'm going to piss off the wrong boyfriend and get my teeth knocked out, or worse, ruin a relationship for a good guy who didn't deserve it. Now these chicks are givin out my number to their girlfriends like I'm sum jigalo which I'm not. Its seems everywhere I turn I'm faced with some sort of fucked up love triangle and while still young (19) I wouldn't mind a relationship of my own with a decent girl.

Any advice, and sorry for the bit of a rant I'm a lil lit:smoke:

2. Yeah, the kind i stay away from.

3. See what happens when you get good at fucking??