Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anyone else have this problem?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Lucifer Sam, Jul 5, 2003.

1. Okay, normally I'll go out to these woods by my house with a couple friends, and we go to this tree fort we built way back in the woods and have a nice session, hang out for awhile than head back and chill..so here I am nice and blazed, but then I'll take the stupidest risks just to smoke more and get higher, like, theres no need at all. But i'll like pack a bowl and blaze it up in my room while my parents are home. It sucks cause i don't even need to smoke more... and it wastes weed like crazy =/ does anyone else do this? I dont really know what to do, cause I'll tell myself I'm only going to smoke so much today, and i'll go way over the limit i set myself..

2. take a break for a bit man, sounds like your getting to into the shit. you gotta have control over the weed. only smoke when theres a reason.

hold off for like a few days to a week, you should be good after that.

3. yah i know what you mean man. its just so fun to smoke, you cant get enough of it.

4. keep your shit out in the tree fort thing whatever, then you wont be able to smoke. Or only use matches so you have to consurve them