Anyone else have siblings that toke?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jaystrees, Dec 7, 2013.

1. What have your experiences been with smoking with your siblings? 
    Mines not too good. I'll constantly spend so much cash on bud and smoke my brother out a lot and he always tells me "he'll get me back." He hardly ever does, he rarely let's me toke a nickle sack with him. And he'll always bullshit some plans that never go through, and tonight was the last straw. I smoked an eighth with him over the past 2 days and he said he was gonna get me back tonight. So I didn't make any plans. He said he was going with his friend to take cans and bottles to the store to get money, and that he'll call me when they're back. I thought cool, this'll be fun! He calls me to go outside and right when I open the door to the car, they said they were done smoking and they got me tomorrow. I just now told him I'm done fucking with him, and all of his bullshit. A little too late, but it had to be said. I'd say I've probably smoked $200+ with him in which he still promises to "get me back."

I didn't post this to get a solution or anything, just wanted to rant and have an audience.
    I'm curious, how is smoking with your siblings? Do you guys get along? Interested to see if others have better experiences than me

2. #2 T-bone904, Dec 7, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2013
    Yeah those little savages they'll smoke mine up then tell me the exact same thing. I don't really worry about it though smoking alone is boring to me so idk

3. I toke with my bro he introduced me to buds....
     and yeah I always smoke him up and shit, he rarely gets me back... its not likely to ever happen. he was stealing a gam a day for about 5 months when I was sellin last year (im done selling) and one day my friend said "dude I watched ur bro go into your safe when you were gone." I flipped shit on him and he denied it. I grabbed the key in his room right in front of him and he flipped shit as if I was the bad guy for confronting the thief that has been stealing for months... at the time I literally just picked up.
    he straight up grabbed a zip out of my backpack and put it in his pocket.  I was done fucking around..... I whooped his ass and grabbed my zip.... boy did it feel good to finally be able to whoop my older brothers ass after years. I told him next time he fucks around it will be worse, and I don't think he wants it to get worse cuz I threw him into/ through his window haha  :metal:  so all in all imo you gotta lay down the law as I did. Im not saying you gotta whoop his ass but lay down the law.....    like at first i was doing what you did where i said im done with his bullshit, it doesn't work the best. in my case I live with him so i cant "be done" with his shit. but you can make him go without smoking for a while til they realize what they took for granted actulally helped, that's what i did after i whooped his ass i didn't sell him any for weeks

I am one of the people that will smoke with anyone if they are around when i pack up so i will smoke him up sometimes but now i always make him match or give me a few bucks when he gets his check cuz he is broke all the time cuz his job sucks....

but i cannot tolerate when someone expects to get smoked up and has no intention of making it up to me. most of my friends will pack up just out of respect i don't even have to ask if they will match cuz they will.

im not trying to rant but i feel ya cuz it was the same for me good luck i hope it all goes good op

4. I wish. My sister will only smoke with me if we're out with other people or about to head to a party or something. *sigh* I would love to have a smoking buddy that I've known my whole life and can talk about anything with.

I appreciate the rare times it does happen though.

5. #5 Subliminal Jazz, Dec 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2013
    pretty much my whole immediate family smokes. My mom, brother, and sister. dad used to blaze but he's in prison now lol

6. I have a half sister but i don't know her because my dad was never really in my life. So i don't know if she smokes but i know she just turned 18 or 19 on Dec 1.

7. All three of my siblings smoked weed before. My big sis smoked weed and hookah once. My other sister did weed in middle school, not sure if she still does. My bro smokes cigarettes and hookah. He might do weed. I know he has tho. Yea...

8. My younger brother sometimes does. He is such an odd kid though. Can't really hang with him or smoke with him  :confused_2:

9. Haha, I hadn't seen mine for a few months, seen him one day and was hanging asked him if he had any and turns out the little prick did.. I gave him one bong and he nearly died. Mind you he was 14 and smoked out of a can. Lol I have wanted to have a sesh with him but mum knows I smoke and won't let him come around to mine without her.Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. All of my family smokes, so yes!

11. if i had a sibling to smoke with that would be so chill. i have 3 sisters and 2 of them are still young (11 and 14) and are like against weed. that being said my other sister is my twin and shes cool with me smoking and even smokes me weed sometimes haha, just like on special occasions though shes a prep. i wish she was a pothead like me but she's to sweet and innocent. i love her to death tho, she does so much for me  :rolleyes: i mostly smoke alone.