Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone Else Have Problem With Neighbors

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Rasta Mon, Apr 5, 2009.

1. my neighbors are always calling the cops on me when they smell weed
    it sucks cus i've always got homies over that got shit that could get them fucked over
    anyone else have neighbors that are just bitches
    mine are 3 sorority girls in college and there calling the cops about smelling weed
    its fucking stupid
    i am a prop 215 patient so i can't get in trouble
    its just really annoying

2. well one of my neighbors is cool and if im outside smoking and he's outside ill offer him a few hits, but my other neighbor...fucking douche if he so much as hears music past like 12 hell call cops even if its not loud

i got a bit of both

3. my neighbors are pretty chill. they smoke all the time, so no one really fucks with anyone here.

4. that is surprising actually...I was expecting a retired elderly lady who has nothing better to do.

-C

5. That is pretty surprising. Uptight bitches!

Solution to your problem? Find another apartment. Seriously, that is one of my main concerns when it comes to finding a place to live - are my neighbors going to be assholes? If it's a possibility, then I'll look at some other places instead. It's nice you're covered by Prop 215, but like you said, your friends aren't. They'll still get in trouble if the cops do a bust.

Next time they start drinking their wine coolers and get obnoxious, just call the cops on them to return the favor. :)

6. just tell your friends to bring bud with them if they do come and then when the cops come have a friend answer the door while you put their stashes in with yours...soo your friends dont get in trouble and they can just be like no were just chilling here and hes smoking for medicial reasons...and yea next time you hear loud music at night or a party over there call the police..

7. Or you could be social and get to know them so maybe they will chill. Or move.

clinton

8. That is mad fucking annoying. 3 college aged sorority girls? In California...where they should know it is legal to medically possess...man if they can't handle that shit in that situation, imagine how beserk they'll go on their kids later in life "OMG YOU ARE GOING TO DYE YOU STONERS OMGWTF"

9. No offense here, but sorority neighbors who automatically call the cops without going to their neighbor first about something as benign as pot...well, something tells me they aren't going to be in the mood to just pop in and say 'hi.' Could be me though...

Sorry about the double post. my bad

10. haha OMGWTF +rep

11. I would *try* talking to them, explaining that you are allowed to smoke under state law, show them the card, etc. Or write a direct, but polite, letter.

12. It is the same idea of being polite to police if they stop you.

Nothing to loose and maybe they will REALLY like you, if you get my drift. Maybe they are mad he did not flirt?

clinton

13. ya they are complete bitches
    the first time they called the cops they didn't come over and talk to me first at all
    just did it
    and they still do it for anything
    weed, music, girls too loud, fucking everything

14. Firstly, we should not be discussing the illegal diversion of meds from a patient to a non-patient. At all. Yes, I'm sure there's occasions where it will happen to all of us, but let's be smart and keep quiet about it.

Secondly, as long as your landlord is cool about you being a patient (remember there's no current legal protections for MMJ patients in California, we can be fired or evicted just for being a patient still) you should have nothing to worry about.

15. I mean hey I guess it is definitely possible. Just doesn't seem likely IMO, but yea, I guess it couldn't hurt to try and take the high road and see if OP can work something out face to face.

16. my neighbor caught me peeing on the side of his house when i was drunk. he was all like ohh wtf!! and i kept humming. hahaha

17. #17 mobitsfa, Apr 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2009

Gross

Anyways, I used to live next to a crazy lady. She'd call the cops for nothing. The cops would be at my door at like 12am asking if my wife and I were fighting. We're like half asleep answering the door like wtf are you talking about. Then they eventually figured out the lady was a nut case and ingnored all her calls, after about the 10th time. It was hell though living there for 2 years. She'd also yell at kids for playing outside! It was crazy. I'm glad I left.

My wife and I also, tried numerous times to try to talk to her and be nice. I'm pretty sure she was bi-polar or something. Because she'd be nice and talk to us for like a day or two, then the next day she'd be yelling at us and calling the cops!

It was pretty cool when we moved out, the moving people crashed their truck into the lady's apartment and there was a huge hole in her wall. So I guess after all these years of fucking with us for no reason, Karma bit her in the ass hard.

She never smelled anything, or complained about weed though. There was also a sheriff that lived beneath us and she never caught a drift either. I smoked freely too, I guess they just didn't smell it or they didn't care? Either way, I was the only smoking in the apartment so no harm could've been done.

18. My first suggestion is to make sure you have nothing too incriminating in your household and tell your friends to limit the amount of things they bring over which could get them in trouble.

Because in reality, even if those girls do call the cops. All the cops are gonna do is check out the situation and just laugh at the girls for calling them over some stupid shit like weed. As long as you're doing it in the privacy of your own home and you're not running some illegal underground grow-op, you have nothing to worry about.