Anyone else have friends like this?

Discussion in 'General' started by catsneezer69, Jan 13, 2013.

1. They insist weed is no big deal and they don't judge w/e, yet they stop hanging out with you

:/

feels bad man.

I would at least respect them if they at least told me to my face

2. That means they were never your friends to begin with... Fuck em!!

3. They judge you for your actions, you don't respect them, they make you feel bad, what's not to understand? Fuck em.

4. yeah man its not the habits of a person that is appealing but the person themselfs yet they could not see that. find people that like you for who you as an individual are and not for what you do or dont do

5. Some people semi-consciously allow themselves to perceive people as their habits or their interests instead of the person themselves, or sometimes as labels that are applied to them. This is destructive thinking in terms of your ability to have diverse relationships.

6. If they're not into smoking, maybe they just don't like being around you when you're high. I've got friends who don't smoke but are cool to hang out with. I generally don't hang with them if I've been smoking, it's just a mismatch at that time. Non-smoking activities are a different story, you know?

7. most of my friends don't smoke, and none of them act any differentley if im stoned or not around them. they would probably be concerned if they only saw me sober for a few days

8. Nah most of the time I chill with my childhood friends and we just blaze and have a blast everytime. Seems like you need new friends.

9. This is why all my friends smoke weed haha

10. all my friends smoke weed, all my other non smoking weed homies are still da homies. if they don't smoke they can drink fah dayzzzz

11. The good life and never turned back.

12. Ya man it's happened to me. Actually a few years ago my cousin/best friend told me i couldn't bring bud camping and i told him idgaf he can either accept me and let it go or i'm not going. Long story short we talked it out and he let me bring bud. That was bad time for me thought i was going to lose my closest family over something so stupid. Least to say is to this day he still tokes with me :smoke: i knew he'd come back haha

13. I don't have friends. Sure i have work buddies or whatever, but i'd rather spend my free time alone.