Anyone else have dumbass friends?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pinkpankpunk, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Well, I have a certain toker friend who does some of the most retarted things when high. Just wondering if anyone else has any funny stories. Heres mine
    So last week my friends and I want to our dealers house because he always hooks us up with the fattest joints when we toke with him. Half our stash half his. Anyways he had some pretty good dank, so needless to say my friends and I were stoned out of our minds. So doing the natural stoner thing we went to wendy's. It was funny because I got my order down fine, but my friends on the other hand...
    Friend 1 ordering for him and Friend 2. "Ok, we will have 2 number 1s and a coke."
    Cashier "two cokes or one"
    Friend 1: "I said two number ones and a coke..........................oh yeah 2 cokes"
    So he pays gets his food then stands there for about 5 minutes until the cashier asks if he needs something. He said he was waiting for the frostys...which he never ordered."
    anyways to get to the good stuff, we eat and then leave in hurry due to friend 2 thinking someone called the cops.
    So we are walking down the street when all of a sudden friend 1 yells "HOLY SHIT WHERES MY PHONE"
    So, we went back in to Wendy's.
    We looked everywhere for the phone but it was not to be found, so the cashier (at this point could tell we were super high) suggests me calling it and comes out to help look.
    So i call it and while i call it she tells us she can feel the trashcan vibrating (she was standing by the trashcan) and then very quickly dives into the trash can and pulls out the phone. Yes my friend threw away his cell phone. After she finds it we laugh for about 10 mintues and buy some more food.
    So not sure if thats as funny as i think it is (im stoned :smoking:) but yeah here it is and id like to hear any similar stories.

2. hahaha good story, one time i was going out biking put all my gear on headed out walked down my drive way and partialy down the street when i realized my bike was inside:p

3. Lololol, i just read that and died, thats hilarious.

4. my friend lights his nose hair on fire because he sometime forgets that you suck throug the mouth and not the nose...

5. One time me and my cousin got super high with a family member call him T. This was when we were new to dank weed so we were utterly retarded.

So i'm sitting there talking to T smokin in the garage while my cousin is smoking resin out of his bubbler and he tells us he has pizza. So being excited about the delicious pizza my cousin races in and grabs both pieces and one was meant for me. So i wrestle the plate away from him and we roll around fighting over it for a min i get mine away sit down and eat it. 10 minutes later he says "did i just fight you for pizza" i'm like "ya man you certainly did" we all laughed so fuckin hard at that.

6. LMAO +rep

7. haha nice stories guys.

8. So whats up with the cashier who got her number?

9. sounds like a good day to me LOL

10. lol i didn't think anybody did....

that was a funny story though OP

your sig is mad funny too about your friend

11. I was baked with my friend so we decide to ride his lil brother's scooters to McDonalds, we fly down the drive way and he hits a curb, flys over the sidewalk, and lands on his hand with his arm outstretched, he dislocated his shoulder and made a growning sound mixed with snickering. I cried from laughing so hard.

12. This one kid back in high school. He would shout and just generally piss of the teachers. He yelled random shit in class and I think he was a closet homosexual too. I liked him though, we had our differences, but he never ceased to bring teh lulz. :)

13. definitely deserves a rolleye smiley:rolleyes:
    this one lil kid i chill with sometimes hes like 13 but cool as shit. we went to churches chicken thursday and i went in to get the food and came back outside and he climbed up on the roof and waz walkin around lol.
    edit: i forgot to mention he waz stuck up there like 30 minutes till he finally got the nerve to climbdown :mad: