Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone else have buyers remorse?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SimplyBaked, Nov 1, 2013.

1. I have some type of buyers remorse (feeling bad about spending money) when it comes to weed. I don't make much money working weekends as a student and most of my money goes to weed. When I have weed I feel really conservative with it. I feel bad if I smoke like more than a gram a day! The weed doesn't make me feel bad but the fact that I could've rationed it does. This happen to anyone else?

• Like Like x 1
  2. If you can't afford it, don't smoke/buy as much

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Well the way I look at it, I personally am in college now too with less current expenses here than I have at home (don't have a car here, on the meal plan for food). I feel justified in buying a bag because I realize I probably would have thrown that same $20 into my gas tank if I were home (don't have a car here). I switched to oil though for the most part. For me it was way more cost efficient. Got a quarter of it for 230ish more than a month ago and I haven't even gone through half of it.

4. I used to be like that till I found a better dealer and okay prices. Look at it like this. The weed u buy is for u and u can smoke it and do whatever u want with it cause it's ur weed. No one else has any say in it. Treat urself to a nice bowl once in a whole. Nobody else is gonna spoil u so why not spoil ur self.

• Like Like x 1
  5. You're in college, part of moving out to college is learning how to budget. Your buyers remorse is totally normal for a college student. As long as you make the grades, always have food available, and have already taken care of all your other expenses, I don't see anything wrong with spending your extra money on something you enjoy.

6. I pay all my bills but still have ~$32k in student debt.

I definitely get that feeling, but a nice bong rip will subside that

• Like Like x 1
  7. #7 G4Grassdetta, Nov 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2013
    1G/day and you're concerned about money? Da fuk?

Try taking a break and dropping your tolerance. Saves money in the short term and you can buy a half when you get back and get baked off .2 for hours lol.

Even $5/day is too much to me when I'm making nothing. I like to be able to travel and do things.

even at $7/G when my friends were dealing I'd still only smoked 1G/day.

If I had tons to blow sure...I'd smoke blunts all day.