Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone else have an ultimate pothead phase?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Herbstomped, Nov 28, 2012.

1. I'm not talking about that phase when you first start smoking and you think it's the coolest thing ever. I'm talking about just having crazy desires to smoke. I don't even like to drink anymore. I just want to smoke. Maybe it's because I just have a second job now but I want to smoke all the time. I've been looking at pipes, bongs, grinders and all the stuff for hours. I don't know it's like I just became a major pothead. I've been smoking consistently for a while but it's a whole nother level now. Anyone else ever just have an ultimate pothead phase?

2. Lol yes when I started growing :D I look at new tents/lamps irrigation all day

3. Probably when I started seriously considering dropping like $500 on a custom piece, only for oil.

4. baby aint no mountain high enough
    aint no valley low enough
    aint no river wide enough
    to keep me from smoking good baby

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz-UvQYAmbg]MARVIN GAYE & TAMMI TERRELL "Ain't no Mountain High Enough" - YouTube[/ame]

5. We don't take kindly to that word 'round these parts.

I prefer to be called a cannabis enthusiast. Its not a phase either.

6. yeah man I want to smoke forever. I feel as if hallucinogenic drugs are the way to go and I really don't like drinking too often, and if I do, I must smoke. Now that I have recently started making more money, I just started to pick up personal ounces rather then halves like I used to. Having the additional bud around makes me smoke soooo much. I can't limit myself, I am fully embrace every high

7. I went through a mad phase right after high school. Smoked all day every day and did a lot of unmentionables (only the psychedelic stuff though ;)). Good times, but my life is a lot different now

8. What do you mean we don't like that word. I love being called that word. Like someone calls me a pothead I'm like "Hell yea I am, got a problem with that?."

9. Yeah but some people find the term pothead kind of derogatory due to the fact that people who dont smoke call the lazy,low-life pot smoking losers "potheads" .

But to answer the Op i've been smoking for quite some time and i'd have to say my Senior year in highschool i definitely went through that phase :bongin: :smoke:

10. What?

^big pothead phrase

11. I just decided I'm gonna start smoking daily, pretty much whenever it's convenient. Lately I've just been pretty much into the mindset of fuck school, fuck stress and disappointment, I'm just going to stay high all the time.

I'm right in the middle of this phase haha

12. College years man. The stress tries to get to you but with the help of miss Mary Jane and her calming nature, I'd happily get by with a half-ounce in 2 or 3 weeks. When I have more of an income, I'm sure it'll increase as well.

13. #13 Budweiser420, Nov 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2012
    Yeah all the time i could care less if you thought i was a "pothead" but i am in fact not a pothead im just someone that loves Cannabis and its medical property.

14. Idk man I hope it's not just a phase, cannabis has changed my life for the better

15. just a heads up, that lifestyle/mindset is more than likely gonna leave you disappointing. to each his own though

but yeah, right when I started smoking weed in like 9-10th grade, I was OBSESSED with it. like constantly looking up strains, their indica:sativa ratio, etc. Not that it was ever a bad thing, a lot of that knowledge is still with me today haha

16. Yup, I think I'm in that phase now. I get pretty enthusiastic when I'm explaining weed to people (edibles, vaping, effects).
    I also keep a journal of my herb experiences and I like to rate all the different strains I've tried.

17. This summer for sure. I worked at subway and we all toked up during the shift and I'd go home and smoke some more with my gf. Plus I was in Amsterdam for almost a week in April

18. yea everytime i get a new dealer who hooks it up. I start to spend alot and try to make more deals. lol. Fucken weed man