Anyone else have a Deodorizer Bag?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by AirDactyl, Mar 2, 2012.

1. I was wondering if anyone else has tried the deodorizer bag. I saw the booth at a convention I went to, but didn't pay any attention to it. Later I saw an ad in High Times with the bold proclamation that their "Shit works!" It was backed up by a 30 day money back guarantee, so I thought what the hell let's check it out. I went online, looked at the sizes, and decided to try the medium 4x6 bag. It was pricey, but I figured it didn't matter as I had been searching for something a little more practical and incognito than a glass mason jar to carry around my herb without smelling like a forrest. After purchasing it a few days later my deodorizer bag arrived. Coincidently I had just stopped by my local pharmacist and had a quarter of some really strong smelling Hindu Kush. I popped the 1/4 in the d bag, sealed her up, put it to my nose and couldn't smell a thing! I tried it out for a week, leaving it on my car seat in the baking hot sun for hours, and when I came back I still smelt absolutely nothing. I've since taken my d bag to work, to class, left it in public lockers at the gym, and gone into banks all without one hint of suspicion. I normally do not promote products, but this is definitely something that can help a whole range of people. The best part about this bag is that it does exactly what the ad advertised: It Fucking Works! I have since bought the 6x6 bag, and absolutely love it. It is perfect for holding my stash, plus a piece and a grinder. The velcro seals insure that nothing is moving around and that nothing will fall out. Anyone out there who wants to hide their medicine or medical use from others will find this bag to be an absolute life saver! If anybody reads this and don't believe me check it out for yourself.